Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
RIDE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Push the limits with a CFMOTO ATV. Each model in CFMOTO’s full line of all terrain vehicles is engineered to give you the smoothest, hardest working ride. With a comfortable and ergonomic riding position, you will always have a commanding view of the terrain in front of you. Whether for sport or utility, each machine in our ATV lineup will handle the biggest jobs and get you through the toughest terrain.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 CFMOTO CForce 1000 Overland
- FRONT FAIRING: An integrated windscreen and hand guards help protect you from the elements.
- 2-UP SEAT COMPATIBLE: Add an optional passenger seat accessory to bring along your favorite companion.
- ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING: Variable assist electronic power steering gives you optimal steering feedback in all conditions.
- 3 REMOVABLE HARD-SIDE TRAVEL CASES: Protect extra gear from the elements and easily detach to take with you.
- BRIGHT WHITE PROJECTOR BEAM HEADLIGHTS: Accented with stylish LED strips. Plus high intensity LED floodlights.
- HEAVY DUTY BUMPERS: You’ll find heavy duty steel front and rear bumpers to protect your machine.
- BEADLOCK RIMS: CST Clincher off-road tires on 14-inch rims with beadlocks, for when nature gets nasty.
- 3,000 LB. WINCH: With a handlebar-mounted control switch.
- REAR TRAILING ARM SUSPENSION: Equipped with fully adjustable gas shocks to help smooth out the ride.
- BASH PLATE & SKID PLATES: A high strength aluminum front bash plate, and durable full length HDPE skid plates to handle nasty rocks and stumps.
CForce 1000 Overland
Front / Rear - Hydraulic disc with parking
14 in. Cast aluminum alloy
14 in. rims with bead locks
Front - 27 x 9-R14
Rear - 27 x 11-R14
CST Clincher off-road
Front - 36.6 in.
Rear - 41.6 in.
CVTech® Automatic P / R / N / H / L
2WD / 4WD / 4WD lock
LED front flood lamps deliver better terrain viewing
Projector beam headlights with LED accents
V-twin, 4-Stroke, SOHC, 8-Valve
Max - 79 hp @ 7,000 rpm
Max - 60 ft. lb. @ 6,500 rpm
Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
Front - High clearance A-arm independent
Rear - Trailing arm independent
Front / Rear Shocks - High pressure gas, compression / rebound adjustable
Brushless electronic power
Front Rack - 100 lb.
Rear Rack - 75 lb.
VSX Midnight Camo
Winch - 3,000 lb.
Removable cargo boxes
3-piece cargo box
Front fairing with integrated windscreen
Heavy duty steel front and rear bumpers
High strength front aluminum front bash plate
Durable full-length HDPE skid plates
12 V power outlet
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.