Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
RIDE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Push the limits with a CFMOTO ATV. Each model in CFMOTO’s full line of all terrain vehicles is engineered to give you the smoothest, hardest working ride. With a comfortable and ergonomic riding position, you will always have a commanding view of the terrain in front of you. Whether for sport or utility, each machine in our ATV lineup will handle the biggest jobs and get you through the toughest terrain.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 CFMOTO CForce 500
- USB PORT: Lets you power up on the go. Also has a 12 volt accessory outlet.
- ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING: Variable assist electronic power steering gives you optimal steering feedback in all conditions.
- HIGH INTENSITY HEADLIGHTS: 500 gets Ridevision™ LED headlights.
- AUTOMOTIVE STYLE PAINT: The paint job is another sign of quality. Don’t worry about getting it dirty. Simply hose it down and you’re ready for your next adventure.
- LCD DISPLAY: Keep an eye on the important stuff. Monitor twelve engine vitals at a glance.
- 2,500 LB. WINCH: With a handlebar-mounted control switch.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY WHEELS: Lightweight aluminum rims are machined and polished for an eye-catching finish.
- COMPOSITE-OVER-STEEL FRONT AND REAR RACKS: Bring all your accessories and gear. These rugged racks feature a composite-over-steel design for added durability and ease of attachment.
Front / Rear - Hydraulic disc with parking
Hand brake with parking brake lever
12 in. Cast aluminum alloy
Front - 25 x 8 in. x R12
Rear - 25 x 10 in. x R12
CVTech® Automatic P / R / N / H / L with engine braking
2WD / 4WD / 4WD lock
Ridevision™ LED headlights and taillights
4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
Max - 38 hp @ 6,250 rpm
Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
Front / Rear - Double A-arm independent
Front / Rear Shocks - Spring preload adjustable, oil damped
Front Rack - 75 lb.
Rear Rack - 100 lb.
True Timber Camo
Winch - 2,500 lb.
12 V power outlet
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.