Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
RIDE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Push the limits with a CFMOTO ATV. Each model in CFMOTO’s full line of all terrain vehicles is engineered to give you the smoothest, hardest working ride. With a comfortable and ergonomic riding position, you will always have a commanding view of the terrain in front of you. Whether for sport or utility, each machine in our ATV lineup will handle the biggest jobs and get you through the toughest terrain.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 CFMOTO CForce 600
- 18% larger radiator & larger more powerful cooling fan
- Stronger frame with increased towing capacity 1000lbs
- AA arm front & rear independent suspension with increased travel
- 15% tighter turning then previous model
- 2” hitch receptacle with 1000lb tow capacity
- HAND GUARDS: Plastic reinforced for maximum hand protection.
- STORAGE COMPARTMENT: Ample storage space with easy access to all yourpersonal item.
- FRONT AND REAR COMPOSITE-OVER-STEEL RACK DESIGN: Holds up to 100 lbs./75 lbs. front/rear. Designed to secure your cargo and attachments more easily.
- FENDER FLARES: Durable plastic flares minimize mud, water and debris from spraying over you and your machine.
- 3,000 LB. WINCH: With a handlebar-mounted control switch.
- USB PORT: Power up on the go.
- LCD GAUGE: Keep an eye on the important stuff. Monitor twelve engine vitals at a glance.
- RIDEVISION: LED array reflector style sets you apart. 80% brighter than halogen.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY WHEELS: Lightweight aluminum rims are machined and polished.
Front / Rear - Hydraulic disc with parking
12 in. Cast aluminum alloy
CVTech® Automatic P / R / N / H / L with engine braking
2WD / 4WD / 4WD lock
Multi-function digital gauge
RIDEVISION high-intensity LED & DRL
Ridevision™ LED headlights& taillights with backup lights
4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
Max - 40 hp @ 6,750 rpm
Max - 36 ft. lb. @ 5,250 rpm
Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
Front / Rear - Double A-arm independent
Front / Rear Shocks - Spring preload adjustable, oil damped
Variable rate electronic power, with revised mapping
Front Rack - 100 lb.
Rear Rack - 75 lb.
True Timber Camo
Winch - 3,000 lb.
Easy-shift gate system
Weather resistant front & rear cargo compartments
Bluetooth call indicator
12 V power outlet
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.