Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
RIDE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Push the limits with a CFMOTO ATV. Each model in CFMOTO’s full line of all terrain vehicles is engineered to give you the smoothest, hardest working ride. With a comfortable and ergonomic riding position, you will always have a commanding view of the terrain in front of you. Whether for sport or utility, each machine in our ATV lineup will handle the biggest jobs and get you through the toughest terrain.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 CFMOTO CForce 800 XC
- ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING: Variable assist electronic power steering gives you optimal steering feedback in all conditions.
- HANDLEBAR CONTROLS: Including hand brake and parking brake lever.
- BRIGHT WHITE PROJECTOR BEAM HEADLIGHTS: Accented with stylish LED strips.
- SCULPTED 2-UP SEATING: Superior support and optimized seating position for all-day riding comfort. Utilizes robust materials and high-quality stitching for long-lasting durability.
- FENDER FLARES: Rugged plastic is specifically designed to keep mud, waterand debris away from you and the machine.
- TRAILING ARM REAR SUSPENSION: Tackle rugged terrain and navigate tight, twisting trails with maximum comfort and confidence.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY WHEELS: Lightweight aluminum rims are machined and polished for an eye-catching finish.
- 3,000 LB. WINCH: With a handlebar-mounted control switch.
- COMPOSITE-OVER-STEEL FRONT AND REAR RACKS: Bring all your accessories and gear. These rugged racks feature a composite-over-steel design for added durability and ease of attachment.
Front / Rear - Hydraulic disc with parking
14 in. Cast aluminum alloy
Front - 26 x 9 x R14 CST
Rear - 26 x 11 x R14 CST
26 in. radial
Front - 36.6 in.
Rear - 41.6 in.
CVTech® Automatic P / R / N / H / L
2WD / 4WD / 4WD lock
12-Function digital gauge, with hours, brightness adjust & voltage
LED projector beam headlights, & LED running lights
V-Twin, 4-stroke, SOHC, 8-valve
Max - 62 hp @ 7,250 rpm
Max - 53 ft. lb. @ 6,250 rpm
Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
Front - Dual A-arm
Rear - Trailing arm
Front / Rear Shocks - High pressure gas, compression / rebound adjustable
Fully adjustable gas shocks
Brushless electronic power
2 in. receiver
2 in. receptacle
Front Rack - 100 lb.
Rear Rack - 75 lb.
True Timber Camo
Winch - 3,000 lb.
Easy-shift gate system
USB & DC power outlet
12 V power outlet
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.