Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE PURE PERFORMANCE ATV.
Since day one Scrambler has defined the sport ATV category and continues to push boundaries with a design that improves rider mobility, control and comfort with a sculpted seat, wider floorboards and narrowed cockpit.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Scrambler 850
- ON THE THROTTLE THRUST: Grab a handful and let the instant hit of the performance-tuned ProStar engine with 78-horsepower set you back and propel you forward at the same time with a rush of acceleration.
- TAME MORE TERRAIN: Scrambler has the right tools to tackle the wildest trail. Crank the bars and feel the assured bite of the 26” race-bred tires, then squeeze the throttle and listen to the howl of the sport-tuned, dual-low stainless-steel exhaust.
- BREAK OUT FROM THE PACK: Corner tighter, accelerate quicker and push the edge of a rugged trail with Scrambler 850. Built upon a tough as nails chassis and infused with a sport performance edge that never follows.
- RISE ABOVE OBSTACLES: Large rocks, deep ruts and unforeseen stumps offer little resistance to the Scrambler 850 and its impressive 11.5” of ground clearance.
- SMOOTH FOR THE RUGGED: Exclusive Rolled Independent Rear Suspension is calibrated for sport performance for optimum control at speed and premium all-day comfort over harsh terrain.
- SURE-FOOTED CONFIDENCE: Ride with the freedom to choose. Scrambler’s 48” wide stance gives you access to trail widths of your choosing with stability and traction for optimum acceleration and cornering.
- SPORT-TUNED HIGH-MOUNT STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
Front / Rear - Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Engine Braking System (EBS)
14 in. (35.6 cm) Steel
Front - 26 x 8 CST
Rear - 26 x 10 CST
Overall - 82.3 in. (209 cm)
Overall - 48.4 in. (123 cm)
Overall - 48 in. (122 cm)
Estimated Dry - 736 lb. (334 kg)
11.5 in. (29 cm)
53 in. (134.6 cm)
35 in. (89 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
50w High / Low Beam Headlights, Single Brakelight / Taillight
Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC
Electronic Fuel Injection
5.25 gal. (19.9 l)
Front - Dual A-Arm 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
Rear - Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in. (26 cm) Travel
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Front Rack - 25 lb. (11.3 kg)
Rear Rack - 50 lb. (22.7 kg)
Cargo System - Lock and Ride, 1 gal. (4 l) Rear Storage
Payload - 290 lb. (131 kg)
Cut and Sew Seat
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.