Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
The Scrambler XP 1000 S delivers 55” width stability and 14.5” of ground clearance for unmatched control and performance. Overcome the most challenging terrain with 14" of rear suspension travel and industry’s most advanced shock package featuring premium Walker Evans 3-way adjustable shocks.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition
- CONQUER THE OFF-ROAD: The Scrambler XP 1000 S excels where competitive designs stop. With more travel, more traction and more capability that redefines the category, you'll unlock performance beyond expectations.
- STABILITY AND CONTROL: Experience a new level of stability and performance with the industry’s widest 55” stance. Confidence to crawl, navigate deep ruts and straighten a twisted trail.
- PREMIUM 3-WAY ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS: Dialed in control with the industry’s most advanced shock package. Ride longer with less fatigue with our premium Walker Evans shocks and dual coil spring, to soak up more chatter, so you can keep chasing the trail.
- ELEVATE YOUR RIDE: Ride above unexpected and rutted terrain. A combination of suspension stroke, dual arched A-arm design and tire size that delivers the industry's highest & widest all-terrain capability of 14.5” of ground clearance.
- RACE PROVEN STRENGTH: Take control in the most challenging terrain with the Scrambler XP 1000 S that's built to last. Purposely designed for enhanced comfort on the rugged trails.
- CONFIDENCE BY DESIGN: Throttle it and charge over the harshest terrain - with one of the strongest chassis we’ve ever built.
- RZR DERIVED FRONT DIFFERENTIAL: Straight from the racetrack, the Scrambler XP 1000 S utilizes the proven toughness of an RZR XP 1000 front differential and half shafts, delivering added durability you can count on.
- TAME MORE TRAIL: Ride in harmony with the trails, with On-Demand AWD that senses when your tires are slipping and automatically engages all four wheels to keep you riding through the toughest terrain.
- BUILT FOR THE WAY YOU RIDE: Grab hold and experience the seamless and intuitive control with an ATV that delivers adaptable driver positioning and ergonomics, resulting in maximum performance and comfort.
Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition
Front / Rear - Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Front / Rear - 27 x 9 Duro PowerGrip II
Overall - 82.5 in. (209.5 cm)
Overall - 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
Overall - 55 in. (140 cm)
Dry - 881 lb. (401 kg)
14.5 in. (36.8 cm)
57.4 in. (145.8 cm)
37 in. (94 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
Type - One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock
Dual 65W High Beams, Dual 50W Low Beam Headlight
ProStar SOHC 4-Stroke
Electronic Fuel Injection
5.25 gal. (19.9 l)
Front - Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 12.5 in. (29.2 cm) Travel
Rear - Sealed Dual A-Arm Rolled IRS, 14 in. (35.6 cm) Travel
Fully-adjustable Walker Evans® Premium Shocks
Electronic Power - Multi Select EPS
1 Person Capacity
Front Rack - 25 lb. (11.3 kg)
Rear Rack - 50 lb. (22.7 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride, 1 gal. (4 l) Rear Storage
Payload - 290 lb. (132 kg)
Pro Armor LED Light Bar, Front Bumper, Walker Evans 3-Way Adjustable Shocks, Painted Plastic, 12 Volt Power Plug, Battery Charger, Pre-Wired for Winch and Hand / Thumb Warmers.
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.