$500 rebate, take off of grand total.
Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
450, BETTER THAN EVER
All the great features of the Sportsman 450 H.O., plus factory-installed front and rear utility racks and a front bumper so you can tackle any job.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Sportsman 450 H.O. Utility
Sportsman Recreation / Utility
- SMOOTH & STRONG RIDE: The 450 H.O. looks good, performs better and packs more value than ever before.
- TRUE ON-DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: Many ATVs claim to have four-wheel-drive but only Polaris can sense the slightest wheel spin and automatically deliver power to the wheels for traction.
- CLASS-LEADING 9.5” OF TRAVEL & SEALED BUSHINGS: No one can match our suspension with a class-leading 9.5” of rear travel and sealed bushings for smoother suspension travel and reduced maintenance.
- CLASS-LEADING 11.5” GROUND CLEARANCE: Travel smoothly through rough terrain with the commendable suspension and ground clearance of the Sportsman 450 H.O.
- STRENGTH & PRICE MATTER: When you have a reputation of strength and toughness you need to back it up. The new 450 H.O. is now stronger and more durable than ever before.
- LARGE 25" 6-PLY TIRES: Ride over obstacles with more confidence, additional traction and greater clearance with 25” tires and puncture-resistant 6-ply sidewalls.
- 1,350 LB TOWING CAPACITY: Hook-up and tow even bigger loads with confidence.
- POWERFUL BATTERY & EASY ACCESS CHARGING: The 450 H.O. battery has 78% more cold-cranking amps than before for more guaranteed starts. Protect your vehicle's battery in storage with an in-pod battery charging port, added to help your machine run flawlessly, every time.
- HERO STATUS COMES STANDARD: Underneath the bold look, you’ll still find the heart and soul of a Sportsman. Smart integration, can-do capability, and hundreds of accessories to make it your own.
- CLASS LEADING STORAGE: Stow your tools, water jug and spare riding gear all within easy reach and security of the best-in-class 5-gallons of integrated storage.
- EASIEST TO USE: We set the bar with industry firsts like single-lever braking, automatic CVTs, automatic engaging AWD and integrated EBS for the most seamless ride.
Sportsman 450 H.O. Utility
Front / Rear - Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
12 in. (30.5 cm) Steel
Front - 25 x 8-12 489
Rear - 25 x 10-12 489
Overall - 83 in. (210.8 cm)
Overall - 47 in. (119.4 cm)
Overall - 48 in. (121.9 cm)
Estimated Dry - 755 lb. (342 kg)
11.5 in. (29 cm)
50.5 in. (128.3 cm)
33.25 in. (84.5 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light
Halogen Pod & Bumper Lights, Triple 50w High Beams, Dual 50w Low Beams, Single LED Brake Light / Taillight
Prostar, 4-Stroke, SOHC
Electronic Fuel Injection
4.5 gal. (17 l)
Front - Sealed MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in. (20.8 cm) Travel
Rear - Sealed Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Travel
1 Person Capacity
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
1,350 lb. (612 kg)
Front Rack - 90 lb. (40.8 kg)
Rear Rack - 180 lb. (81.6 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride Compatible 5 gal. (18.9 l) Front Dry Storage
Payload - 485 lb. (220 kg)
Orange Rust Non Metallic
Front Utility Bumper, Front Utility Rack, Rear Utility Rack, 12 Volt Power Plug, Pre-Wired for Hand & Thumb Warmers, In Pod Battery Charger, Winch Mount Included
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.