Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
ENHANCE YOUR RIDE EXPERIENCE.
Ride and work with confidence knowing you have industry-leading technology paving the way.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Sportsman 570 Ride Command Edition
Sportsman Special Editions
Silver Quartz Metallic
- INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION: Sportsman Independent Rear Suspension keeps your tires grounded so the ride stays smooth and comfortable after many miles.
- ON-DEMAND AWD: Take on more terrain with On-Demand AWD that delivers instant power when the slightest wheel spin is detected. Plus, with DURO tires you have the confidence to keep traction in loose terrain.
- Enjoy the ride with Sportsman suspension to absorb bumps of all sizes and On-Demand AWD to keep you moving through the tough stuff.
- MORE CAPABILITY: Get after it with the strength and capability to get more done around your property, or hit the trails with the power to lead the pack.
- INDUSTRY-FIRST PLOW MODE: Plow Mode makes plowing quick and easy by automatically lowering the plow when shifting into low gear and raising the plow when you shift into reverse gear. Enjoy the ability to remove snow easier than ever before.
- Work smarter with purpose built features like Plow Mode.
- GPS NAVIGATION AND WAYPOINTS: RIDE COMMAND makes confidently planning and navigating your routes easy by adding multiple stops and waypoints, and you can share your planned route with friends.
- EXPLORE 1 MILLION MORE MILES WITH RIDE COMMAND: Take your off road experience to the next level with the power of RIDE COMMAND, the original nationwide off road mapping system with over a million miles of verified trails. This technology is free for all riders in the app, online or in your vehicle. Plan your rides, track your adventures, and share your experiences to a community of fellow riders.
- EQUIPPED WITH IN-POD DISPLAY: With configurable gauge views, glove-touch compatibility, and easy to switch features, you're in for a ride almost as smart as you.
- FOLLOW THE GROUP: With Group Ride you can ride at your own speed and keep fellow riders in sight on your map screen, even if you get split up - because rides are meant to be shared.
- MORE STORAGE: Stash your tools and supplies with a best-in-class integrated storage up to 6 gal and easy to reach.
- PREMIUM STYLING: The Sportsman Ride Command Editions include premium upgrades like LED lighting, USB port, and painted springs.
- Best-in-class integrated storage and smart features for long days out.
Sportsman 570 Ride Command Edition
Silver Quartz Metallic
Front / Rear - Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Active Descent Control - Equipped
Engine Braking System (EBS) - Equipped
14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
Front - 26 x 8-14; DURO
Rear - 26 x 10-14; DURO
Overall - 83 in. (210.8 cm)
Overall - 47 in. (119.4 cm)
Overall - 48 in. (121.9 cm)
Estimated Dry - 883 lb. (400 kg)
11.5 in. (29 cm)
50.5 in. (128.3 cm)
33.25 in. (84.5 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
7 in. Glove Touch Display, All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Text and Call Notifications
LED POD, LED Bumper Lights, Dual LED Brake lights / Taillights
Prostar 4-Stroke DOHC
Electronic Fuel Injection
4.5 gal. (17.0 l)
Front - Sealed Arched Dual A-Arm 8.9 in. (22.6 cm) Travel
Rear - Sealed Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Travel
Electronic Power - Multi Select EPS
1 Person Capacity
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
Polaris HD Winch - 3,500 lb. with Auto Stop and Synthetic Rope
Hitch - 1,350 lb. (612 kg)
Front Rack - 90 lb. (40.8 kg)
Rear Rack - 180 lb. (81.6 kg kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride Compatible 5 gal. (18.9 l) Front Dry Storage
Payload - 485 lb. (220 kg)
7 in. Glove Touch Display RC, Plow Mode, Group Ride, GPS Navigation, Bluetooth, Front Trail Bumper, Front and Rear Rack Extenders, Painted Plastics, Painted Springs, In Pod USB Charger, PIN Activated Security System (P.A.S.S.)
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.