Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
570, BETTER THAN EVER
Take control of your ride with the Sportsman 570 Trail. Precision engineered with upgrades such as rugged front 26" duro tires, a 2,500 lb. Polaris HD winch, and so much more to elevate your ATV experience.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Polaris Sportsman 570 Trail
Sportsman Recreation / Utility
- BOLDER & SMOOTHER: New Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering allows you to alter the level of steering assist provided for ultimate comfort and riding confidence.
- ONE TOUCH ON DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: Many ATVs claim to have four-wheel-drive but only ours can sense the slightest wheel spin and automatically deliver power to the wheels for traction.
- SMOOTHER ENGINE BRAKING SYSTEM: Enjoy smoother acceleration and deceleration with improved clutching and integrated Engine Braking System.
- CLASS-LEADING 11.5” GROUND CLEARANCE: Travel even more rough terrain. The Sportsman 570 suspension smooths out bumps on the trail. Easily ride over obstacles with increased ground clearance.
- STRENGTH MATTERS: When you have a reputation of strength and toughness you need to back it up. 570 is stronger and more durable than ever before.
- SEALED SUSPENSION BUSHINGS: Keep mud, dirt and water out and eliminate unwanted suspension squeaks with sealed bushings for smoother travel and reduced maintenance.
- LARGER 26" DURO TIRES: Available on Premium trims, new 26” Duro Tires on 14” Aluminum Wheels gives you the confidence to keep traction in loose terrain.
- MORE POWERFUL BATTERY & EASY ACCESS CHARGING: 78% more cold-cranking amps for more guaranteed starts. When you store for longer, the in-pod mounted battery charging port offers additional protection.
- MAKING IT EASY: Smart integration, can-do capability, Ride Command technology, and hundreds of custom accessories that make the 570 one of the most trusted & versatile ATVs.
- 44 HORSEPOWER FROM THE POLARIS PROSTAR ENGINE: Whether you’re idling, pulling a load, or ripping a trail, the electronic fuel injection ProStar engine gives you power that’s both strong and easy to use.
- EASIER ACCESSORIZATION: Convenience goes beyond standard on the 570, we also made it easier to add with a pre-wired, plug & play harness for a winch, plow or hand warmers.
Sportsman 570 Trail
Front / Rear - Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Engine Braking System (EBS)
14 in. Cast Aluminum
Front - 26 x 8-14; Duro Powergrips
Rear - 26 x 10-14; Duro Powergrips
Overall - 83 in. (210.8 cm)
Overall - 47 in. (119.4 cm)
Overall - 48 in. (121.9 cm)
Estimated Dry - 858 lb. (389 kg)
11.5 in. (29 cm)
50.5 in. (128.3 cm)
33.25 in. (84.5 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
Active Descent Control
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock
LED POD, LED Bumper Lights, Dual LED Brake lights/Taillights
ProStar 4-Stroke DOHC
Electronic Fuel Injection
4.5 gal. (17 l)
Front - Sealed Arched Dual A-Arm 8.9 in. (22.6 cm) Travel
Rear - Sealed Arched Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Travel
Multi Select Electronic Power Steering
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
1,350 lb. (612 kg)
Front Rack - 90 lb. (41 kg)
Rear Rack - 180 lb. (82 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride Compatible 5 gal. (18.9 l) Front Dry Storage, 2 gal. (23 l) Under Seat Storage
Winch - 2,500 lb. Polaris HD
Payload - 485 lb. (220 kg)
New LED Pod & Bumper Lights, New Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS), True On-Demand AWD, 44 HP ProStar Engine, Dual A-Arm Front and Rear Suspension, Front Trail Bumper, 26" Duro Powergrip Tires, 14" Cast Aluminum Wheels, Painted Springs, 2,500 lb Polaris HD Winch and Plow Mount Plates
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.