Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
DOMINATE THE MUD
Signature Sportsman 850 performance, with added capability to dominate the mud.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Polaris Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
Sportsman Special Editions
- TAKE ON THE MUD IN COMFORT: Special suspension calibrations including stiffer spring rates help maintain an elevated 13.5” of ground clearance, avoiding obstacles and maintaining traction in deep ruts while still delivering a level of comfort, control and smooth ride Sportsman is known for.
- EXTREME DURABILITY: Extreme mud performance can be found throughout including an industry-first handle-bar mounted grab-bar for off-camber control, fortified arched A-arms, recovery ready 3,500 lb winch and a heavy-duty front bumper.
- MUD SPECIFIC TIRES: Designed by the mud pros at High Lifter, these factory installed 29.5” Outlaw 2 Tires feature a tread purpose-built for mud riding.
- HIGH CLEARANCE A-ARMS: The arched design increases ground clearance to an incredible 13.5” to keep the vehicle from getting high-centered in ruts and other hidden obstacles.
- HIGH-MOUNT AIR AND COOLING: Optimum mud performance is achieved by ensuring fresh clean air is reaching the engine, clutches and radiator for maximum power and cooling.
Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
Front / Rear - Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Engine Braking System (EBS)
Front / Rear - 30 x 9.5 Outlaw 2
Overall - 84.6 in. (215 cm)
Overall - 50.4 in. (128 cm)
Overall - 50 in. (127 cm)
Estimated Dry - 921 lb. (417 kg)
13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
53 in. (134.6 cm)
39 in. (99 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
Dual 50w Headlights, Sealed Single Beam Headlights
ProStar SOHC 4-Stroke
Electronic Fuel Injections
5.25 gal. (19.9 l)
Front - High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 7.4 in. (18.8 cm) Travel
Rear - High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled 6.7 in. (17 cm) Travel
1 Person Capacity
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Box - 75 lb. (34 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride, 2 gal. (8 l) Rear Storage
Payload - 290 lb. (132 kg)
Shielded Clutch and Engine Intake Ducting, Rack-Mounted Radiator with Industry-Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans, High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm Suspension, Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance, High and Low Mud Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing, Quick Clearing Footwells, Sealed Key Switch
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.