Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE ULTIMATE MUD MACHINE
PURPOSE BUILT FOR THE MUD.
Engineered with a shielded clutch and engine ducting so you can go in, get through, and climb out of your favorite mud hole.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
Sportsman Special Editions
- MUD SPECIFIC TIRES: Take on the mud with ease and experience more traction with 30" Outlaw 2 tires to keep you moving through the tough stuff.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Independent rear suspension to keep your tires grounded and optimize your approach angle to obstacles. Enjoy a smoother ride experience without the fatigue of bouncing around.
- KEEP CLEAR OF OBSTACLES: High clearance A-Arms and 13.5" of ground clearance provides more room to easily clear trail obstacles.
- Ride through rough terrain in comfort with mud specific tires, high clearance A-Arms, and independent rear suspension to soak up the bumps on the trail.
- MADE FOR THE MUD: Take mudding to a new level with the renowned ride and handling, versatility and thrilling performance of Sportsman High Lifter.
- ON-DEMAND AWD: Get through more of the thick Mud with a HighLifter Edition specific front drive.
- Designed for more mud and trail adventures with the power and strength to get after it.
- ON-DEMAND AWD: The industry's fastest-engaging On-Demand AWD. Only Polaris delivers instant power when the slightest wheel spin is detected.
- STORE YOUR GEAR: Utilize the integrated 2 gallon storage to keep your items secure and protected on the trail.
- Ready for more with integrated storage and sealed headlights allowing riders to take on new adventures with ease.
Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
Front / Rear - Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Engine Braking System (EBS) - Equipped
14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
Front - 30 x 9.5 Outlaw 2
Rear - 30 x 9.5 Outlaw 2
Overall - 88 in. (224 cm)
Overall - 50.4 in. (128 cm)
Overall - 50 in. (127 cm)
Estimated Dry - 921 lb. (417 kg)
13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
53 in. (134.6 cm)
39 in. (99 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
Dual 50w Headlights, Dual Brakelights / Taillights
Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC
Electronic Fuel Injections
5.25 gal. (19.9 l)
Front - High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 7.4 in. (18.8 cm) Travel
Rear - High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 6.7 in. (17 cm) Travel
1 Person Capacity
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
Hitch - 1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Front Rack - 0 lb. (0 kg)
Rear Rack - 75 lb. (34 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride, 2 gal. (8 l) Rear Storage
Payload - 290 lb. (132 kg)
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.