Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
DOMINATE THE MUD
Signature Sportsman XP 1000 performance, with added capability to dominate the mud.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
Sportsman Special Editions
- PURPOSE BUILT FOR MUD ADVENTURE: Engineered with a shielded clutch and engine ducting so you can go in, get through, and climb out of your favorite mud hole. The ProStar engine produces up to 85 HP of mudding power as it breathes fresh air from specially equipped high-mount intakes.
- TAKE ON THE MUD IN COMFORT: Special suspension calibrations including stiffer spring rates help maintain an elevated 13.5” of ground clearance, avoiding obstacles and maintaining traction in deep ruts while still delivering a level of comfort, control and smooth ride Sportsman is known for.
- POWER TO PULL: Industry-first center mounted mud bar and recovery ready 3,500 lb Polaris HD winch has the power to pull you out of almost anything. Factory-installed on XP 1000 High Lifter Edition only.
- EXTREME DURABILITY: Extreme mud performance can be found throughout including an industry-first handle-bar mounted grab-bar for off-camber control, fortified arched A-arms, recovery ready 3,500 lb winch and a heavy-duty front bumper.
- MUD SPECIFIC TIRES: Designed by the mud pros at High Lifter, these factory installed 29.5” Outlaw 2 Tires feature a tread purpose-built for mud riding.
- HIGH CLEARANCE A-ARMS: The arched design increases ground clearance to an incredible 13.5” to keep the vehicle from getting high-centered in ruts and other hidden obstacles.
- HIGH-MOUNT AIR AND COOLING: Optimum mud performance is achieved by ensuring fresh clean air is reaching the engine, clutches and radiator for maximum power and cooling.
Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
Front / Rear - Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Engine Braking System (EBS)
14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
Front / Rear - 30 x 9.5 Outlaw 2
Overall - 88 in. (224 cm)
Overall - 50.4 in. ( 128 cm)
Overall - 50 in. (127 cm)
Estimated Dry - 974 lb. (441 kg)
13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
53 in. (134.6 cm)
39 in. (99 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Gauge, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
Dual 50w Headlights
ProStar SOHC 4-Stroke
Electronic Fuel Injection
5.25 gal. (19.9 l)
Front - High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 7.4 in. (18.8 cm) Travel
Rear - High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 6.7 in. (17 cm) Travel
1 Person Capacity
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Front Rack - 120 lb. (55 kg)
Rear Rack - 240 lb. (110 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride, 2 gal. (8 l) Rear Storage
Payload - 290 lb. (132 kg)
Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, 3,500 lb. Winch, Cut & Sew Seat, Painted Plastics
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.