Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT LIMITS
The most powerful ATV on the market for the ultimate trail riding experience.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 Ultimate Trail
Sportsman Recreation / Utility
- CHASE MORE TRAIL: Premium performance comes standard when you choose the Sportsman XP 1000 Ultimate Trail. Save time, money and hassle while you elevate the riding experience with factory-installed extras to make the world’s most capable ATV even better.
- READY FOR ANY TERRAIN: Take on any terrain with new Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering, Ultimate Series front & rear bumpers and 27" Duro Tires complemented by dual A-Arm suspension and a 90 HP engine to keep you going when the trail gets tough.
- PACK IT IN AND OUT: Be confident in your ride with 360 lb rack capacity and 1,500 lb towing capacity. Bring as much gear, or as little as you need for the adventure ahead.
- BOLD STYLING: Have pride in the premium look and feel of your machine with premium paint, painted springs, and LED POD and tail lights.
- POWER THROUGH THE ELEMENTS: Take on the outdoors with best-in-class power from the 90 HP ProStar engine. Efficient and manageable at slow speeds, yet incredibly strong for hauling cargo, or pushing through rough terrain.
- CONFIDENCE FOR THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED:No other ATV has built a stronger reputation for ride and handling than Sportsman, with the industry’s only independent rear suspension, 10.25” travel and 11.5” of ground clearance. With the new Ride Command Edition GPS & Group Ride capabilities, confidently take the trail less traveled knowing the way and that your crew is right behind you.
- AS UNSTOPPABLE AS YOU ARE: With 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity, 675 lbs. of payload, the strength of steel reinforced racks and the convenience of 8-gallons of integrated storage, nothing can stop you. Whether you’re hauling, towing or simply riding, Sportsman can take you there.
Sportsman XP 1000 Ultimate Trail
Front / Rear - Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
Parking - Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Engine Braking System (EBS) - Standard
Active Descent Control - Equipped
14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
Front -27 X 9-14 DURO
Rear - 27 X 11-14 DURO
Overall - 83.25 in. (211.4 cm)
Overall - 50.75 in. (128.9 cm)
Overall - 47.6 in. (120.9 cm)
Estimated Dry - 871 lb. (395 kg)
12 in. (30.5 cm)
53 in. (134.6 cm)
37 in. (94 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H In-line Shifting
One Touch On-Demand AWD / 2WD
All Digital Bluetooth Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet, Text and Call Notifications
LED POD, LED Bumper Lights, Dual LED Brake lights / Taillights
Prostar, 4-Stroke, SOHC, Single Cylinder
Electronic Fuel Injections
5.25 gal. (19.9 l)
Front - Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
Rear - Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in. (26 cm) Travel
Electronic Power Steering - Multi Select EPS
1 Person Capacity
Standard 1.25 in. (3.2 cm) Receiver
1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Front Rack - 120 lb. (55 kg)
Rear Rack - 240 lb. (110 kg)
Payload - 575 lb. (261 kg)
3,500 lb. Polaris Pro HD Winch with Synthetic Rope, Front Ultimate Series Bumper, Rear Ultimate Series Bumper, Cut and Sew Seat, Bluetooth Display, In Pod Battery Charge Port, Painted Plastics, Painted Springs, Pin Activated Security System (P.A.S.S.)
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.