Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
TRAIL TESTED, RIDER APPROVED
With superior capability, all-day comfort and legendary durability, the Grizzly EPS is the best-performing ATV in its class.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Yamaha Grizzly EPS
Armor Gray / Yellow
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS' Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the industry's most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- EXCITING BIG-BORE ENGINE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance strong big-bore power with immediate, responsive midrange. The Grizzly EPS features a potent 686cc engine with power delivery, torque and engine character all optimized for recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD, all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows the engine to reach maximum rpm in full differential lock mode.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: Tackle mud and water with confidence thanks to the Grizzly EPS’ high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency, positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES: Maximizing available traction, the Grizzly EPS features 26-inch, exclusively designed Maxxis® tires, providing precise steering feel and feedback.
- FOUR-WHEEL HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES: Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS offers an impressive 11.3-inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates for maximum underbelly protection.
- ADVENTURE PRO-READY: The Grizzly EPS comes pre-wired for Yamaha’s exclusive Adventure Pro® GPS system, unlocking the next level of trail-ready navigation. This state-of-the-art GPS unit combines a range of functions into a single, rugged 7-inch full-color display. Search, download, record and share trail routes with friends. Yamaha’s uniquely integrated, multifunctional Adventure Pro® system also provides advanced vehicle data with exceptional clarity.
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION: An independent double wishbone suspension with 7.6 inches of front wheel travel and 9.1 inches at the rear, along with nitrogen-charged shocks offering 5-way adjustable preload, combine to provide excellent rider comfort on even the most challenging trails.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Minimize fatigue and attack every corner with Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS), the industry’s best balance of electric steering assist and positive trail feedback.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and improved handling.
- PLUSH SADDLE: With plenty of room for the rider to move during riding, the long, plush seat improves rider comfort for extended days exploring any trail.
- AGGRESSIVE AND DURABLE STYLING: Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and won’t rust, while injection-molded fenders and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- LED HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHT: LED technology uses less power, creates brighter, sharper illumination and offers lifetime durability. A handlebar-mounted halogen work light provides additional illumination that moves with rider input for excellent visibility.
- EXTENSIVE CARGO CAPACITY: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lb front, 198 lb rear). Three on-board storage compartments keep things secure.
- WORK-READY TOW CAPACITY: Center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver comes standard on Grizzly EPS and can tow up to 1,300 pounds.
- BUILT REAL WORLD TOUGH™, ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: As with other Yamaha ATVs and Side-by-Sides, the Grizzly EPS is assembled in the USA to meet Yamaha’s exacting standards for durability and reliability.
- 10-YEAR-BELT WARRANTY: The Grizzly EPS transmission uses its own cooling intake to maintain proper temperatures, an oversized belt to handle the torque of the large motor and Yamaha’s unique sprag clutch to maintain constant belt tension. The end result is a drivetrain built for years of trouble-free service that leaves the competition in the dust, and is backed by the industry's only 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty.
- BIG-BORE ENGINE DESIGNED FOR TRAIL RIDING: The Grizzly EPS brings Yamaha’s renowned riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its potent 686cc engine designed for smooth, quiet running and enhanced midrange power.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Yamaha’s class-leading Ultramatic® transmission is proven to be the most durable CVT transmission on the market, combining immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for extra control and confidence.
- TRAIL-READY CHASSIS: With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS tackles rough terrain with ease. The long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS is ready to go wherever you are.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: Unlike so many computer-controlled 4WD systems on the market, the Yamaha On-Command® system keeps the rider in charge. With selectable 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD modes, the Grizzly EPS delivers power predictably and consistently.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with the Grizzly EPS’ best-in-industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
Armor Gray / Yellow
Front / Rear - Dual hydraulic disc
Front - AT26 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU05Y
Rear - AT26 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU06Y
Maximum - 11.3 in.
Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
Final - On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
Bore x Stroke
102 x 84 mm
Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44 mm
Front - Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.6 in. travel
Rear - Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.1 in. travel
Front rack - 110 lb.
Rear rack - 198 lb.
Armor Gray / Yellow
6 Month (Limited Factory), 10-Year V-Belt Limited
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.