Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
ADVENTURE READY EXPLORER
This XT-R Edition is ready for extreme adventure with a factory-installed WARN® Winch, Special Edition paint, color-matched wheels and aggressive tread Maxxis® 'Zilla tires.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Yamaha Grizzly EPS XT-R
Tactical Black / Carbon Metallic
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS XT-R’s Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the industry's most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- ENGINE BUILT TO EXCITE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance strong big-bore power with immediate, responsive midrange. The Grizzly EPS XT-R features a potent 686cc engine with power delivery, torque and engine character all optimized for recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows the engine to reach maximum rpm in full differential lock mode.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKES: Tackle mud and water with confidence thanks to the Grizzly EPS XT-R’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy tool-less servicing of the air filter. A separate intake tract reduces drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS XT-R uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS XT-R features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency, and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- 27-INCH XT-R TIRE PACKAGE: For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS XT-R comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® 'Zilla tires mounted on strong and lightweight aluminum rims. The 'Zilla tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them. And with matched front and rear tire sizing, replacement on the trail is simplified.
- FOUR-WHEEL HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES: Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS XT-R thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- TERRAIN-TACKLING GROUND CLEARANCE: To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS XT-R offers an impressive 11.8-inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates for maximum underbelly protection.
- ADVENTURE PRO-READY: The Grizzly EPS XT-R comes pre-wired for Yamaha’s exclusive Adventure Pro® GPS system, unlocking the next level of trail-ready navigation. This state-of-the-art GPS unit combines a range of functions into a single, rugged 7-inch full-color display. Search, download, record and share trail routes with friends. Yamaha’s uniquely integrated, multifunctional Adventure Pro® system also provides advanced vehicle data with exceptional clarity.
- ADVANCED INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION: An independent double wishbone suspension with 7.6 inches of front wheel travel and 9.1 inches at the rear, along with nitrogen-charged shocks offering 5-way adjustable preload, combine to provide excellent rider comfort on even the most challenging trails.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Minimize fatigue and attack every corner with Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS), the industry’s best balance of electric steering assist and positive trail feedback.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: A generous 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and improved handling.
- PLUSH SADDLE: With plenty of room for the rider to move during riding, the long, plush seat improves rider comfort for extended days exploring any trail.
- THOROUGH INSTRUMENT PACKAGE: The Grizzly EPS XT-R features an instrument cluster with large all-LCD readouts for visibility. When paired with Yamaha’s Adventure Pro GPS system, even more data is available for the rider, presented in crystal-clear full-color display.
- 10-YEAR-BELT WARRANTY: The Grizzly EPS XT-R transmission uses its own cooling intake to maintain proper temperatures, an oversized belt to handle the torque of the large motor and Yamaha’s unique sprag clutch to maintain constant belt tension. The end result is a drivetrain built for years of trouble-free service that leaves the competition in the dust, and is backed by the industry's only 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty.
- AGGRESSIVE AND DURABLE STYLING: Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and won’t rust, while injection-molded fenders and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- LED HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHT: LED technology uses less power, creates brighter, sharper illumination and offers lifetime durability. A handlebar-mounted halogen work light provides additional illumination that moves with rider input for excellent visibility.
- EXTENSIVE CARGO CAPACITY: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lb front, 198 lb rear). Three on-board storage compartments keep things secure.
- WORK-READY TOW CAPACITY: Center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver comes standard on the Grizzly EPS XT-R and can tow up to 1,300 pounds.
- BUILT REAL WORLD TOUGH®, ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: As with other Yamaha ATVs and Side-by-Sides, the Grizzly EPS XT-R is assembled in the USA to meet Yamaha’s exacting standards for durability and reliability.
- BIG-BORE XT-R GRIZZLY: The Grizzly EPS XT-R brings even more riding excitement thanks to its potent 686cc engine, high-quality chassis running 27-inch tires with aggressive tread, roomy ergonomics, advanced electronics and stylish XT-R edition painted bodywork.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Yamaha’s class-leading Ultramatic® transmission is proven to be the most durable CVT transmission on the market, combining immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for extra control and confidence.
- TRAIL-READY CHASSIS: With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS XT-R tackles rough terrain with ease. The long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS XT-R is ready to go wherever you are.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: Unlike so many 4WD ATV systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command® system keeps the rider in control. With selectable 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD modes, the Grizzly EPS XT-R delivers power predictably and consistently.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with the Grizzly EPS XT-R’s best-in-industry, speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- XT-R EDITION: The Grizzly EPS XT-R is the ultimate Yamaha ATV with enhanced terrain capability and confidence thanks to a factory-installed WARN® VRX 25 winch, aluminum wheels and 27-inch Maxxis® 'Zilla tires in matched front and rear sizes—all wrapped in high-quality painted bodywork and unique XT-R graphics.
Tactical Black / Carbon Metallic
Front / Rear - Dual hydraulic disc
Front / Rear - AT27 x 10-14 Maxxis® 'Zilla MU01
Maximum - 11.8 in.
Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
Final - On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
Bore x Stroke
102 x 84 mm
Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44 mm
Front - Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.6 in. travel
Rear - Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.1 in. travel
Front rack - 110 lb.
Rear rack- 198 lb.
6 Month (Limited Factory) - 10-Year V-Belt Limited
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.