Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
PROVEN PERFORMANCE AND VALUE
Offering Proven Off-Road capability and comfort during all-day rides, regardless if they are filled with chores or trail adventures.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Yamaha Kodiak 700
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: The Kodiak 700's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- BIG-BORE ENGINE BUILT TO EXPLORE: Tuned for strong midrange power, the Kodiak 700’s 686cc motor combines big-bore performance with a fun, usable engine character. The result is a torque-laden power delivery that is exciting out on the trails, while still being smooth and quiet when exploring or working on the job site.
- GATED SHIFT LEVER AND HANDLEBAR-MOUNTED 4WD CONTROL: Yamaha’s peerless Ultramatic® transmission runs through a five-position shift lever with High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park gates for positive and precise transmission operation. A robust mechanical 4WD system is selectable using a handlebar-mounted lever.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: Confidently tackle mud and water thanks to the Kodiak 700’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, toolless servicing of the foam air filter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Kodiak 700 uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Kodiak 700 features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency, and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES: Maximizing available traction, the Kodiak 700 features 25-inch Maxxis® tires that provide precise steering feel and feedback.
- STRONG, DURABLE BRAKES: Strong and reliable braking comes standard on every Kodiak 700 thanks to hydraulic front disc brakes and a sealed wet rear brake system.
- TERRAIN-TACKLING GROUND CLEARANCE: To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Kodiak 700 offers an impressive 10.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates for maximum underbelly protection.
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION: An independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.1 inches of front wheel travel and 9.1 inches at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and improved handling.
- COMPACT ERGONOMICS: The low seat improves rider comfort and simplifies mounting and dismounting, while providing plenty of room for the rider to move during riding. Despite the full-size performance, the Kodiak 700 features a more compact body design similar to a mid-sized ATV to ease overall feel and handling.
- AGGRESSIVE AND DURABLE STYLING: Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and won’t rust.
- EXTENSIVE CARGO CAPACITY: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lb front, 198 lb rear). An on-board storage compartment keeps things dry too.
- BUILT REAL WORLD TOUGH™, ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: As with other Yamaha ATVs and Side-by-Sides, the Kodiak is assembled in the USA to meet Yamaha’s exacting standards for durability and reliability.
- 10-YEAR-BELT WARRANTY: The Kodiak 700 transmission uses its own cooling intake to maintain proper temperatures, an oversized belt to handle the torque of the large motor and Yamaha’s unique sprag clutch to maintain constant belt tension. The end result is a drivetrain built for years of trouble-free service that leaves the competition in the dust, and is backed by the industry's only 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty.
- BIG-BORE ENGINE BUILT TO TACKLE THE REAL WORLD: The Kodiak 700 offers up Yamaha’s renowned riding excitement without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. Its potent 686cc engine is geared for low rpm cruising and smooth, quiet operation, while the enhanced midrange gives you impressive big-bore power exactly where you need it.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Yamaha’s class-leading Ultramatic® transmission is proven to be the most durable CVT transmission on the market, combining immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for extra control and confidence.
- TRAIL-READY CHASSIS: With plenty of ground clearance, the Kodiak 700 tackles rough terrain with ease. Wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Kodiak 700 is able to handle anything the farm or trail can throw at it.
- COMPACT ERGONOMICS: To ease overall feel and handling and boost rider confidence, the Kodiak 700 combines big-bore engine performance with a more compact body design commonly found in mid-sized ATVs.
- READY TO WORK: Heavy-duty steel cargo racks can pack a total of 308 pounds combined.
Front - Dual hydraulic disc
Rear - Multi-disk wet
Front - AT25 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU19
Rear - AT25 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU20
Maximum - 10.8 in.
Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
Final - Lever-operated 2WD / 4WD; shaft
Bore x Stroke
102 x 84 mm
Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44 mm
Front - Independent double wishbone, 7.1 in. travel
Rear - Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar, 9.1 in. travel
1,322 lb. (When equipped with optional accessory.)
Front rack - 110 lb.
Rear rack- 198 lb.
Limited Factory - 6 Months
V-Belt Limited - 10 Years
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.