Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE PINNACLE OF SPORT ATVS
The best-selling Sport ATV of all time offers superior style, comfort and unmatched big-bore performance.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Yamaha Raptor 700R
- SPORTY ERGONOMICS: The long, YZ-style seat allows maximum rider comfort and movement with superb sport-riding ergonomics.
- HIGH VISIBILITY LIGHTING: Multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton headlights that are set back in the front cowl add the perfect, no-compromises sporting accent, and an LED taillight provides great visibility.
- LARGE FUEL TANK: Large-capacity, 2.9-gallon fuel tank and Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) mean more time on the trail between fill-ups.
- ERGONOMICS CONTROLS: Thumb throttle lever has a smooth shape for a feel riders will appreciate creating less fatigue at the end of the day while the handlebar-mounted flip-type parking brake lever is simple to use.
- YAMAHA DIAGNOSTIC TOOL: For improved serviceability, the Raptor 700R is Yamaha Diagnostic Tool-ready.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.: The Raptor 700R is proudly assembled in the USA.
Chassis / Suspension
- HIGH-TECH CHASSIS: The state-of-the-art chassis combines a steel front section with a YZ-style piggyback rear shock that gives 10.1-inch wheel travel along with preload adjustment.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION: YZ-style piggyback shocks are fully adjustable with high- and low-speed compression adjustability for maximum sport versatility along with preload and rebound adjustment. Front wheel travel is a plush 9.1 inches while the rear shock provides 10.1 inches of wheel travel.
- POWERFUL BRAKES: Twin aluminum-piston front disc brakes deliver tremendous stopping power. Discs are drilled, which helps reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension compliance with an additional twin-piston rear brake for maximum stopping power.
- AGGRESSIVE MAXXIS® TIRES: High-performance 22x7-10 front and 20x10-9 rear Maxxis® tires with a specially designed tread pattern deliver superb, class-leading traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain and conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS: Lightweight aluminum wheels help enhance suspension performance by reducing unsprung weight.
- WIDE FOOT PEGS: Race-inspired 45mm serrated foot pegs provide excellent boot traction.
- STRONG FRAME: The Controlled-Fill aluminum subframe and composite front grab bar are both light yet strong.
- SMOOTH, POWERFUL ENGINE: The forged lightweight piston, connecting rod and crankshaft in the 686cc engine are light and strong for a hard-hitting, quick-revving powerplant that revs all the way to 9,000 rpm while the dual counterbalancers keep it smooth.
- ADVANCED FUEL INJECTION: The Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) offers consistent and excellent engine performance in a wide range of conditions, elevations and temperatures.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: The digital TCI with 32-bit electronic control unit controls fuel injection and ignition systems for consistent performance and fantastic throttle response.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Reliable push-button electric start in any gear adds extra convenience.
- ROBUST TRANSMISSION: Race-bred five-speed transmission with reverse, along with the Raptor 700R’s monstrous powerband, means there’s a choice of gears in just about all situations. YZ-spec ratchet shifter ensures smooth, resistance-free shifting under power while the heavy-duty clutch features a sturdy basket and plates designed to harness the power.
- EXCELLENT SERVICEABILITY: Easy-to-reach oil filter and tool-free air filter provide added convenience.
- AGGRESSIVE STYLE: Aggressive styling lends the Raptor 700R the menacing looks to match its impressive performance. The mighty Raptor 700R is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track.
- BIG-BORE POWER: Powered by our most potent 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected Raptor engine ever, this big-bore Sport ATV produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range, and monstrous top-end.
- ADVANCED CHASSIS: Big power and lightweight, a combination that makes any ATV rider take notice, come standard on the Raptor 700R. With a hybrid steel aluminum frame, Controlled-Fill aluminum sub-frame and cast aluminum swingarm, this combination produces a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- RIDER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: A thick comfortable seat provides excellent comfort while the dual counterbalancers, electric starter and reverse gear keep things nice and civilized when needed. But when it comes time to pull the trigger, the big-bore Raptor 700R stands tall.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION: The YFZ-inspired handling of the Raptor 700R is incredible to experience while blasting through the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of front travel and 10.1 inches out back, the trail bumps smooth out while the rider keeps things under control. With the combination of power, solid handling and a great suspension, this machine has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
Front - Dual hydraulic disc
Rear - Hydraulic disc
Front - AT22 x 7-10 Maxxis®
Rear - AT20 x 10-9 Maxxis®
Maximum - 9.5 in.
5-speed with reverse
Final - X-ring chain; 2WD
Dual 30W Krypton headlights and LED brake light
4-stroke, 4-valves; SOHC
Bore x Stroke
102 x 84 mm
Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44 mm
Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI)
Front - Independent double wishbone with piggyback high / low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.1 in. travel
Rear - Cast aluminum swingarm with piggyback high / low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 10.1 in. travel
6 Month (Limited Factory)
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.