Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
CALLING NEW RIDERS
With electric start, reverse and legendary Raptor styling, this youth ATV is pure fun for riders age 10 and up.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Yamaha Raptor 90
Chassis / Suspension
- SPORTY CHASSIS: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality with preload-adjustable shocks that offer 5 inches of wheel travel, adding to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shocks, offering 5.7 inches of wheel travel.
- COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: The Raptor 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders with roomy ergonomics, a plush seat and wide floorboards.
- OPTIMIZED TIRES: Duro® low-profile tires—AT18 x 7-8 front and AT18 x 9-8 rear—give the Raptor 90 aggressive looks and sporty handling.
- SECURE STOPPING POWER: For reliable stopping power, three-sealed drum brakes bring the Raptor 90 to a quick halt. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake too.
- ROBUST 90CC ENGINE: The 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. The engine is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long life, and uses ultra-reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Push-button electric starting comes standard. For additional peace of mind, an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature entry-level riders particularly appreciate. Standard reverse gear further eases the Raptor 90's maneuvering.
- SPORTY DRIVETRAIN: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance.
- LOW MAINTENANCE DESIGN: Servicing is easy thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- MODERN, RELIABLE ELECTRONICS: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance with a strong, efficient spark. A sealed, maintenance-free battery provides worry-free operation. Convenient handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed in all situations.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR DNA: The Raptor 90 offers sporty looks and high fenders that are unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- COMPACT, SPORTY AND CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING 90CC ENGINE: The Raptor 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV class for riders ages 10 and up. The low-maintenance 90cc engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to mid-range performance. A fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart all come standard.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE DESIGN: Servicing is simple thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- SCALED DOWN, NOT SCALED BACK: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality. The preload-adjustable front shocks offer 5 inches of wheel travel and add to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.7 inches of wheel travel.
- COMFORTABLE CHASSIS: An advanced frame design incorporates a large 1.7-gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards inside a long, secure wheelbase.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR DNA: For sporty looks and handling, the Raptor 90 uses low-profile Duro® tires on lightweight wheels and styling that's unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
Front - Dual drum
Rear - Drum
Front - AT 18 x 7-8
Rear - AT 18 x 9-8
CVT; F, N, R
SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke
47 x 51.8 mm
Front - Single A-arm
Front travel - 5 in.
Rear - Monoshock swingarm
Rear travel - 5.7 in.
6 Month (Limited Factory)
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
YFZ50 is recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. Raptor 90 and Grizzly 90 are recommended for use only by riders 10 years and older and always with adult supervision. All other ATV models are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. Read the Owner’s Manual and the product warning labels before operation. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing; never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.