Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE ONLY BIKE FOR FUTURE RIPPERS
The ALL NEW Brushless 16” eDRIVE comes stock with our new High-Output Brushless Motor right out of the box. Our new upgraded motor packs a punch with additional low-end power and torque allowing for more aggressive riding on more varied terrain.
The STACYC 16eDRIVE is the perfect choice for little rippers with some experience on a balance bike and are a little taller and/or more familiar with riding STACYC Stability Cycles and need a larger platform. Your child should have an inseam of 18” or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the STACYC 16eDRIVE allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
Request More Information
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Stacyc 16eDRIVE Brushless
Electric Balance Bikes
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Kids can easily pick the e-bike up, and manage it on their own regardless of its position. Easy handling allows kids to build skills quickly, as the electric balance bike is typically less than half their body weight. Our electric stability cycles are easily maneuvered by family members of all ages and capabilities.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Inspires riding confidence by allowing the e-bike rider's feet to be firmly planted on the ground. Allows child to "dab" foot easily when needed for balance. A lower center of gravity balance bike offers greater stability.
- TRUE TWIST THROTTLE: True power curve built in.
- ERGONOMIC FOOTRESTS: Race inspired electric stability bikes with atraumatic shape for proper body and foot positioning when standing, teaching proper bike riding position.
- QUICK CHANGE BATTERY: Removable power-tool style interface. Universal fit allows additional batteries to be used for extended ride time. Technology that allows all family members to be familiar with, and confidently install and remove the e-bike battery.
Brakes / Wheels / Tires
Seat - 17 in. (431.8 mm)
20 lb. (9.1 kg) with battery
High output brushless (20% more power and than original 16eDRIVE, 10% more efficient than original 16eDRIVE, Increased durability and no fuse)
Quick disconnect / connect
Power selection modes - Low / Training mode ~ 5 mph, Med / Standard mode ~ 7.5 mph, High / Advanced mode ~ 13 mph (with stock gear ratio)
Thermal protection for motor and controller
30 - 60 min. run-time (Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.)
Aluminum TIG welded and heat treatment
Perfect for 5 - 7 year old rippers under 75 lb., with 18 - 24 in. inseam
1 battery and charger
BMX free wheel
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.