Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
The all-new STACYC H-D 18eDRIVE with an ALL-NEW 36 Volt BRUSHLESS motor platform comes with the power and range to tackle aggressive riding terrain or longer trips with the crew.
The STACYC H-D 18eDRIVE is the next choice for the STACYC GENERATION and ready to deliver a whole new riding experience. With 3 power modes the 18eDRIVE will still allow the progression your little rippers expect from STACYC with a much larger growth curve. A top speed of 18-MPH, and dressed with hydraulic disc brakes the STACYC H-D 18eDRIVE has the ability to unlock endless opportunities and develop the skills your little rippers have dreamed of. Weighing in at 31lbs with the battery, the 18eDRIVE is perfect for kids between 8-10 and up to 115lbs.
Request More Information
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Stacyc H-D 18eDRIVE Launch Edition
Electric Balance Bikes
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Kids can easily pick the e-bike up, and manage it on their own regardless of its position. Easy handling allows kids to build skills quickly, as the electric balance bike is typically less than half their body weight. Our electric stability cycles are easily maneuvered by family members of all ages and capabilities.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Inspires riding confidence by allowing the e-bike rider's feet to be firmly planted on the ground. Allows child to "dab" foot easily when needed for balance. A lower center of gravity balance bike offers greater stability.
- TRUE TWIST THROTTLE: True power curve built in.
- ERGONOMIC FOOTRESTS: Race inspired electric stability bikes with atraumatic shape for proper body and foot positioning when standing, teaching proper bike riding position.
- QUICK CHANGE BATTERY: Removable power-tool style interface. Universal fit allows additional batteries to be used for extended ride time. Technology that allows all family members to be familiar with, and confidently install and remove the e-bike battery.
H-D 18eDRIVE Launch Edition
Brakes / Wheels / Tires
Front / Rear - Hayes Dominion A2
18 in. nylon wheels with sealed bearings
4 (custom) Crown Gem
Seat - 21 in. (533.4 mm) / 22 - 23 in. (558.8 - 584.2 mm) inseam
31 lb. (14.1 kg) with battery
36V brushless motor platform with proprietary cush drive
Quick connect / disconnect
Power selection modes - Low / Training mode ~ 9 mph, Med / Standard mode ~ 13.5 mph, High / Advanced mode ~ 18 mph
30 - 45 min. run-time (Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills and skill level.)
Full Aluminum with proprietary shaped tubes
0.7 in. (19 mm) custom flat
Perfect for 8 -10 year olds under 115 lb.
Industrial grade charger
High-end Launch Edition Pan America paint scheme
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.