Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
LET FREEDOM REV
It’s long been said there are two kinds of people—leaders and followers. But in fact, we were all born to lead our own lives. If you’re ready to embrace this truth, this is the motorcycle you are meant to ride. The 650 Adventura reveals a whole new world of riding opportunity. Call it a dual sport. Call it a touring bike. Call it your ticket to freedom. This one does it all. Concrete slap to graded gravel road, you’re fully equipped to kick dust in the face of a world that tries so hard to constrain you.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 CFMOTO 650 Adventura
- 650 ADVENTURA: You can waste the prime of your riding life saving for a bigger, more powerful adventure bike. But why would you? The Adventura is purpose-built for every purpose. The experience starts with the pulse-quickening, 640cc parallel twin featuring Bosch EFI—the source of instant throttle response. The 6-speed transmission is buttery smooth. And since you’ll be venturing far and wide, there’s plenty of ground clearance and suspension travel to keep you in full control—through the curves, down the straights, and across the narrow.
- PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS: Riding through raw weather is part of the adventure. And the adjustable windscreen offers great coverage. Side deflectors and integrated handguards bring you even more complete wind protection.
- DETACHABLE PANNIERS: No need to buy an expensive set of racks and panniers. The Adventura comes with the luggage you need for the ultimate sport touring adventure. Simply load them up and ride.
- J.JUAN DUAL FRONT DISC BRAKES WITH ABS: Up front, two-piston calipers clamp down on dual semi-floating discs. Continental ABS has your back should you ever need it.
- HIGH-CARBON STEEL FRAME: This bike is ready to go anywhere. The high-carbon steel frame is built for strength and durability. The suspension is highly adjustable. The USD fork gives you twelve options for rebound damping. The rear monoshock gives you eight.
- METZLER TIRES: The included Metzler tires provide the 650 Adventura with excellent durability and abrasion resistance to help you take on long distances on gravel, muddy, or normal road conditions.
- ADJUSTABLE UPSIDE DOWN FRONT FORK: The 650 Adventura is equipped with an upside-down front shock absorber that adjusts depending on different road conditions. The front and rear suspension travel supplies the driver with remarkable comfort during long journeys.
- 649CC DOHC WITH BOSCH® EFI: This engine is just right for the fastest growing segment of this sport—adventure riding. Having a bulletproof 60hp, 649cc DOHC, counterbalanced parallel twin, with Bosch EFI at your constant beck and call is essential equipment for any adventure.
Front - J.Juan 300 mm dual disc, 2-piston caliper
Rear - J.Juan 240 mm dual disc, single-piston caliper
Continental ABS, dual-channel
3.5 x 17 / 4.5 x 17 MT Aluminum alloy
Front - 120 / 70 R17 Pirelli® Angel GT
Rear - 160 / 60 R17 Pirelli® Angel GT
Curb - 480 lb. (218 kg)
56 in. (1,425 mm)
33 in. (820 mm)
6-speed, wet, multi-plate
5 in. TFT display
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
CFMOTO Ride App connectivity
60 hp (45 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
Bore x Stroke
3.25 x 2.3 in. (83 x 60 mm)
41.3 ft. lb. (56 Nm) @ 7,000 rpm
4.75 gal. (18 l)
KYB upside down telescopic fork, rebound adjustable
KYB offset cantilever, rebound and preload adjustable
Hard side panniers
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.