Rebate used to get to special price.
Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
RIDE A MOMENT
The 700CL-X is not just a motorcycle, it’s a statement. To some it says classic design. To others it says modern technology. To you, its intended rider, it’ll say so much more. That story will become evident when you ignite the 693cc powerplant and experience this street-smart example of engineering wizardry firsthand. If riding is your thing, we’re betting this thing of beauty has already won you over.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 CFMOTO 700CL-X
- 700CL-X: The 700CL-X isn’t just a dream bike. It’s a real bike at an unreal price—built to deliver a riding experience without compromise. Every part of it is as good as it looks. The engine is as good as it sounds. The brakes are as good as they grip. The suspension is as good as it responds. It’s the whole package. And as you can see, it is quite remarkable.
- RIDE MODES, CRUISE CONTROL, AUTO-CANCELING TURN SIGNALS: The round, classic-style LCD gauge provides clear riding information. The on-board computer brings you two, on-the-fly riding modes: Sport and Economy. For those long, open stretches, one-touch cruise control takes a load off your wrist while auto-canceling turn signals take a load off your mind.
- DESIGN: Enjoy a fresh take on a classic style with the 700CL-X’s eye-catching angles and retro styling. The bike features a café racer headlight, fuel tank aluminum side panels, a leather seat, spoke-like alloy wheels, and high-performance Pirelli tires.
- LED LIGHTS: Lighting is one of the most important safety features of your motorcycle. Full LED lighting with a signature DRL (daytime running light) & taillight includes an automatic headlight and turn signal system. You’re not just lighting the way. You’re a beacon on the road for others to see.
- CUSTOMIZABLE APPEARANCE: When it comes to owning your identity, we’ve made it easy to show off your true self. Available in Coal Gray and Twilight Blue, the 700CL-X can be customized with changeable modular bodywork, giving you the flexibility to embrace your style and showcase your creativity.
- ERGONOMICS: You’ll enjoy a comfortable and relaxed riding experience thanks to a 31.5” seat height and upright handlebars. The low center of gravity makes it remarkably easy to handle, even after a full day in the saddle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The newly designed split frame and aluminum swingarm bring the curb weight of the 700CL-X down to 432 lbs., resulting in a high power-to-weight ratio and more responsive handling.
- SLIPPER CLUTCH: When downshifting from higher engine speeds, the slipper clutch reduces engine braking force. The clutch is allowed to partially slip until the engine speed matches the motorcycle’s speed. Engine braking is a pleasure, especially during aggressive downshifting.
- SUSPENSION: Full chromoly steel frame construction creates the rigidity of a performance motorcycle on the hunt for S-curves. The top-of-the-line KYB 41mm, fully adjustable, upside-down fork paired with a KYB link-mounted rear shock create a mean, leaning machine.
- ENGINE: With the flick of your wrist, Bosch® EFI delivers the precise amount of fuel to the 693cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin unleashing 74 exhilarating horsepower at 8500 rpm. Multiple power modes give you the choice of engine power delivery to suit riding conditions or preferred riding style. ETC (electronic throttle control), a drive-by-wire fuel delivery system, enlists a sensor to read throttle input which is transmitted to the ECU (electronic control unit) for lightning-fast engine response.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Safety melds with performance as evidenced by the J.Juan dual disc brakes featuring 4-piston calipers and Continental dual channel ABS. Part of the Brembo family of brands, J.Juan is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of motorcycle braking systems. The CL-X also features multiple protection systems including ignition protection, limp mode, rollover sensor, and more.
Front - J.Juan 320 mm single disc, radially mounted 4-piston caliper
Rear - J.Juan 260 mm single disc, 2-piston caliper
Continental ABS, dual-channel
Front - 110 / 80 R18, Pirelli® MT60
Rear - 180 / 55 R17, Pirelli® MT60
Curb - 432 lb. (193 kg)
56.5 in. (1,435 mm)
31.5 in. (800 mm)
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
Electronic throttle, Eco and Sport ride modes, One-touch cruise control
74 hp (55 kW) @ 8,500 rpm
47.9 ft. lb. (68 Nm) @ 6,500 rpm
3.4 gal. (13.5 l)
KYB 41 mm USD, fully adjustable
KYB link-mounted single shock, progressive rate, fully adjustable
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
We are in the process of adding model data for all of the 2022 CFMoto motorcycle models. We do everything we can to ensure that all of our information is correct; however, during the initial entry process we reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to model specifications, features, images and prices displayed on this and any associated webpage at any time without prior notice. Please contact your local dealer to confirm all information.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.