Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
ACCELERATE TO HAPPINESS
Enter the 700CL-X Sport. For a full dose of excitement, throw a leg over the saddle, thumb the starter, and let your right wrist do what it was made for. What happens next is pure entertainment. Even if you ride it for practical reasons, the only thing that can overtake you are your happy thoughts.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 CFMOTO 700CL-X Sport
- 700CL-X SPORT FEATURES: When you start with a clean sheet of paper and the best intentions this is what you get. With its café-racer style and outstanding performance, the 700 CL-X Sport gives you something few motorcycles can—the confidence to show up wherever you want. The ABS, electronic throttle, slipper clutch, and cruise control make this your top pick whether you’re new to the saddle or highly experienced.
- RIDE MODES, CRUISE CONTROL, AUTO-CANCELING TURN SIGNALS: The 700 CL-X Sport is fitted with two on-the-fly riding modes: Sport and Eco. Sport mode utilizes full engine power and sharp throttle response, while Eco allows for softer throttle inputs and increased fuel efficiency. For those long, open stretches of road, one-touch cruise control lets you rest your throttle hand. Auto-canceling turn signals take your mind off your controls and focus your concentration back on the road.
- CF SLIPPER CLUTCH: The slipper clutch is the best way to enjoy the ups and downshifts of riding. When downshifting from higher engine speeds, the slipper clutch reduces engine braking force. The clutch slips—just enough—until the engine speed matches the motorcycle’s speed. Transmission is in sync with engine. Engine is in sync with rider.
- BREMBO BRAKES: These brakes are for race day and every day. The front wheel sports dual Brembo Stylema 320mm discs and a beefy 4-piston caliper. The rear disc, sporting a 2-pistion caliper, is a 260mm Brembo Stylema. If these massive brakes don’t instill total confidence, the Continental dual-channel ABS certainly will.
- SUSPENSION: If the way it looks impresses you, putting it through its paces will blow your happy mind. Full chromoly steel frame construction creates the rigidity of a performance motorcycle on the hunt for S-curves. The top-of-the-line KYB 41mm, fully adjustable, upside-down fork paired with a KYB link-mounted rear shock create a mean, leaning machine.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: The full chromoly steel frame construction is complemented with a lightweight gravity cast aluminum swingarm. Less weight equals more performance.
- WHEELS AND TIRES: You can lean on these tires with utmost confidence. Behold the Maxxis MA-ST2. A.K.A. Supermaxx ST. Superb grip. Reliable in wet conditions. Great road feel. Now about those rims. Gorgeous. Need we say more?
- LIGHTING: Lighting is one of the most important safety features of your motorcycle. Full LED lighting with signature DRL (daytime running light) and taillight includes an automatic headlight and turn signal system. You’re not just lighting the way. You’re a beaming presence for everyone to see.
- RETRO STYLE: In the spirit of café racer tradition, the Sport version of the CL-X gets clip-on handlebars with bar-end mirrors. The tail section features an optional rider pillion.
- ENGINE: With the flick of your wrist, Bosch® EFI delivers the precise amount of fuel to the 693cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin unleashing 74 exhilarating horsepower at 8500 rpm. Multiple power modes give you the choice of engine power delivery to suit riding conditions or preferred riding style. ETC (electronic throttle control), a drive-by-wire fuel delivery system, enlists a sensor to read throttle input which is transmitted to the ECU (electronic control unit) for lightning-fast engine response.
- SUSPENSION: Full chromoly steel frame construction creates the rigidity of a performance motorcycle on the hunt for S-curves. The top-of-the-line KYB 41mm, fully adjustable, upside-down fork paired with a KYB link-mounted rear shock create a mean, leaning machine.
Front - Brembo Stylema 320 mm dual disc, radially mounted 4-piston caliper
Rear - Brembo® Stylema 260 mm single disc, radially mounted 2-piston caliper
Continental ABS, dual-channel
Front - 120 / 70 R17
Rear - 180 / 55 R17
Curb - 451 lb. (205 kg)
56.5 in. (1,436 mm)
31.5 in. (801 mm)
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
Electronic throttle, Eco and Sport ride modes, One-touch cruise control
74 hp (56 kW) @ 8,500 rpm
47.9 ft. lb. (69 Nm) @ 6,500 rpm
3.4 gal. (13.5 l)
KYB 41 mm USD, fully adjustable
KYB link-mounted single shock, progressive rate, fully adjustable
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
We are in the process of adding model data for all of the 2022 CFMoto motorcycle models. We do everything we can to ensure that all of our information is correct; however, during the initial entry process we reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to model specifications, features, images and prices displayed on this and any associated webpage at any time without prior notice. Please contact your local dealer to confirm all information.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.