Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
MINI TO THE MAX
The stylish Papio is a special breed of motorcycle designed for, well, everyone. And it’s affordable, so you can easily spring for a his and hers. The single-cylinder, air-cooled engine needs only 126cc to whisk you into a whole new world of fun. On top of that, it’s practical and easy to maintain. Just put in a little gas and ride. This little beauty turns your basic, garden-variety errand into a great escape. People will stare. Many will smile. Some will even wave. The rest will wonder why they don’t have a couple of Papios in their garage.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 CFMOTO Papio
Mini Street bikes
- PAPIO: The Papio features the only air-cooled engine in the lineup. At 126cc, it is lightweight, simple, and extremely reliable. Paired with a 6-speed transmission, the fun kicks off with the simple flick of the wrist. Premium components include a telescopic front suspension with 109mm of travel. The rear monoshock gives you 5-click preload adjustability. When the subject is stopping, the Papio has plenty going for it. Braking is effortless. Up front, the two-piston floating caliper grabs hold of a 210mm disc. In the rear, a single-piston floating caliper pairs up nicely with a 190mm disc.
- LOADED WITH EXTRAS: A digital LCD display and LED lights add to the list of features that make the Papio one of the best-equipped and lowest-priced mini bikes on the market.
- EURO STYLING: It’s your city runabout. It’s your daily commuter. And with its modern Euro design, you’re sure to arrive in style wherever you go.
- SUSPENSION: Small means fun, nimble, and easy to ride. A well-designed frame and great suspension help. Check out the telescopic front fork with 109mm of travel and the 5-click preload adjustable monoshock.
- NEW GENERATION SINGLE-CYLINDER AIR-COOLED ENGINE: With a completely upgraded 126cc engine and fine-tuned Bosch® EFI system, the new Papio boasts maximum torque at lower engine rpm. This lightweight air-cooled single-cylinder engine wins the most efficient in-town commuter award with its quick, simple, and reliable design.
- ADVANCED SAFETY: Compared to older models, the Papio’s newly developed tires add width, which provides advanced grip and driving stability for ultimate safety and fun.
- GREAT RIDING STABILITY: Benefitted from large disc brakes (210mm) and a top-tier suspension system, the bike’s front, and rear shock absorbers react sensitively to road conditions.
- 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Power is fed to the rear wheel via a fun-to-shift six-speed tranny. It’s ideal for the city commuter who wants to zip around without any fuss.
- DISC BRAKES: Disc brakes bring the Papio to a rapid, controlled stop. Chalk it up to the large front rotor sporting a two-piston floating caliper and the rear disc with its single piston floating caliper.
Front - J.Juan 300 mm dual disc, 2-piston caliper
Rear - 190 mm single disc, single-piston floating caliper
Front - 120 / 70-12
Rear - 130 / 70-12
Curb - 251 lb. (114 kg)
48 in. (1,214 mm)
30.5 in. (775 mm)
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
9.3 hp (7 kW) @ 8,500 rpm
Bore x Stroke
57 x 49.4 mm
6.1 ft. lb. (8.3 Nm) @ 6,500 rpm
1.9 gal. (7 l)
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.