Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
BUILT TO WIN One owner. Come in and view, very nice bike.
Featuring special tuning and elite-level racing components, the all-new limited edition 2022 KX™450SR motorcycle is built to win right out of the box. This bike is designed to further elevate the performance, durability and styling of the already championship-proven KX™450 platform by partnering up with the most respected names in the sport. With only limited quantities available, now is your chance to cross the finish line first with this one-of-a-kind race machine.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Kawasaki KX 450SR
Chassis, Ergonomics & Styling
- THE ADVANTAGE IS YOURS: With agile handling, a strong and lightweight chassis and exclusive ERGO-FIT® technology, you’ll experience an unmatched race-winning advantage on the KX™450SR. Stand out from the crowd with factory edition styling, featuring Monster Energy® Kawasaki race team-inspired graphics and HINSON clutch cover.
- PRECISE BALANCE: Stay ahead with a lightweight aluminum perimeter frame and swingarm that provides overall rigidity balance which contributes to precise cornering. Enjoy a front-end feel that’s predictable while maintaining maximum traction through the rear wheel.
- DURABILITY ELEVATED: A D.I.D Gold Chain and RENTHAL Rear Sprocket handle gearing duties while D.I.D Dirt Star ST-X Rims offer enhanced style and durability to the wheelset.
- PERFECT FIT: The XTRIG ROCS (Revolutionary Opposed Clamping System) clamps the upper fork tubes from opposite directions helping to reduce inner tube distortion and allowing the fork to flex naturally. The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Damping System) absorbs vibrations while maintaining steering precision. This also increases the available handlebar mounting which can be adjusted to 12 different positions. A factory-style aluminum Renthal® Fatbar® handlebar completes the elite package.
- RIDE CONFIDENTLY: Offering quick, reliable starting, advanced braking power and backed by decades of championship-proven experience, the KX™450SR delivers superior technology designed to inspire confidence from the gate drop to the finish line.
- UNMATCHED STOPPING POWER: Incredible acceleration capability and next-level stopping power combine to give you ultimate control on the track. In the front, an oversized 270mm Braking® petal disc with a dual-piston caliper delivers sharp response and a strong consistent feel. In the rear, a large-diameter 250mm Braking® petal disc complements the front for race-ready performance.
- START AGAIN: An engine stall can make or break a race. Which is why with a compact and lightweight Li-ion battery, supported by an automatic centrifugal decompression system, you’ll be back in the race with a push of a button.
- LIGHT PULL & SELF-ADJUSTING: A coned disc-spring hydraulic clutch offers light clutch pull and a wide engagement range. Large diameter plates provide enhanced fade resistance.
Power & Performance
- ONE-OF-A-KIND: The all-new KX450™SR is designed for serious competitors seeking race-wins. Featuring elite-level racing components, special tuning and design updates inspired by the Monster Energy® Kawasaki race team, this limited-edition Special Racer boasts elevated performance and factory racer looks. Performance gains come thanks to updates* to the engine, exhaust, suspension, engine mapping, and wheels.
- PUSHING TO FIRST: The 449cc engine features polished intake ports and exclusive engine ECU/FI settings for increased engine performance*. While the engine and titanium race exhaust system deliver increased engine performance and reduced weight.
- POWER TO THE GROUND: Start strong with a factory-style launch control system that helps put the bike’s power to the ground, maximizing the acceleration potential from the gate drop to the holeshot.
- KEEP IT LIGHT: Experience increased engine performance and lighter weight with a Pro Circuit titanium race exhaust system
- SHOW THEM HOW IT’S DONE: Enjoy smooth action, firm damping and optimal traction with the highly adjustable suspension package on the KX™450SR.
- RACE READY: Experience unmatched suspension performance with the highly adjustable 48mm KYB Coil Spring Front Fork. Large-diameter inner tubes with DLC coating deliver smooth, low friction, action and allow the use of large damping pistons for race-winning performance.
- GAIN TRACTION: The adjustable dual-range (high- and low-speed) compression damping, adjustable rebound damping and adjustable preload come thanks to the Uni-Trak® rear suspension system, featuring KYB shock. The result is unmatched damping and rear-wheel traction.
Front - Single semi-floating 270 mm Braking® petal disc with dual-piston caliper
Rear - Single 250 mm Braking® petal disc with single-piston caliper
D.I.D Dirt Star ST-X
Front - 80 / 100-21
Rear - 120 / 80-19
Overall - 49.8 in.
Curb without fuel- 232.7 lb.
Curb - 242.9 lb.
5-speed, return shift, with wet multi-disc manual clutch and hydraulic clutch actuation
KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
4-stroke single, DOHC
Bore x Stroke
96 x 62.1 mm
Coned disc-spring hydraulic
DFI® with 44 mm Keihin throttle body
Pro circuit Ti-6 Titanium system
Electric with automatic centrifugal decompression
Renthal Fatbars with Progressive Handlebar Damping System
XTRIG rocs-tech triple clamp
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.