Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE PURE FEELING OF A 2 STROKE
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Sherco 250 SE Racing
- 2022 GRAPHICS KIT: The new graphics kit is made with InMold technology, the graphics design is injected directly into the plastic mold. They are durable and more resistant to abrasions. The Sherco ENDURO range returns to its original blue color.
- BLACK COMFORT SEAT: RACING models are fitted with a black seat for a more discreet look, the cover material is less abrasive than the material used on our FACTORY models.
- NEW HANDLEBAR GRIPS: The grip design has been revised to provide the optimal amount of comfort for our riders.
- NEW KAYABA OPEN CARTRIDGE FORK: The 2022 Racing models now also receive KYB suspension units specifically developed for the Racing model. The fork is an open cartridge KYB with soft settings that combine comfort and safety on the bike. To identify the KYB with open cartridges and KYB with closed cartridges, observe the color of the KYB stickers on the fork. Black for Racing, Red for Factory.
- NEW KAYABA SHOCK ABSORBER: Without compromising on performance, the Racing version incorporates the same high-end KYB shock absorber as the FACTORY version.
- BLACK EXCEL RIMS AND MICHELIN MEDIUM ENDURO TIRES: MICHELIN MEDIUM ENDURO tires are fitted to our entire range. (in size140 at the rear).
- NEW BREMBO BRAKE PADS: The ENDURO SHERCO range received new BREMBO brake pads for improved grip and a more progressive engagement.
Front - Brembo hydraulic,10.24 in. (260 mm)
Rear - Brembo hydraulic, 8.66 in. (220 mm)
Front - 1.6 x 21 in. black Excel rim with Michelin Enduro Medium
Rear - 2.15 x 18 in. black Excel rim with Michelin Enduro Medium
13.98 in. (355 mm)
58.27 in. (1,480 mm)
37.4 in. (950 mm)
6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
BS 12V 140A Lithium
2 stroke mono cylinder with electronically controlled valves and booster
Liquid system with forced circulation
249.32 cc (15.21 cu. in.)
Bore x Stroke
2.61 x 2.83 in. (66.40 x 72 mm)
Chain secondary hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Keihin PWK 36
FMF and aluminum silencer
DC - CDI with digital advance 220 W Alternator
Unleaded petrol 98
2.75 gal. (10.4 l)
Chassis - High strength Chrome-Molybdenum steel semi-perimeter
KYB open cartridge fork with hydraulic adjustment and specific spring calibration for each model
Tubes - 1.9 in. (48 mm)
Travel - 11.8 in. (300 mm)
KYB shock absorber 50 with hydraulic adjustment and specific spring calibration for each model
Travel - 0.7 - 13 in. (18 - 330 mm)
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.