Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
ITS OBJECTIVE: TO MAKE YOU CRUSH YOUR TIME ON THAT ENDURO TEST
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2022 Sherco 250 SEF Factory
- 2022 GRAPHICS KIT: The graphics kit is made with InMold technology, the graphics design is injected directly into the plastic mold. They are durable and more resistant to abrasions. The Sherco ENDURO range returns to its original blue color.
- DIAMOND PATTERN GRAY SELLE DALLA VALLE SEAT: The Gray SELLE SALLA VALLE seat cover brings its Factory design to the motorcycle, it provides increased resistance and non-slip properties for improved performance.
- KYB CLOSED CARTRIDGE SUSPENSION UNITS AND KYB SHOCK ABSORBER: The KYB shock absorber settings in the Factory range have been reviewed for improved response. A perfect compromise between performance and comfort. To identify the KYB with open cartridges and KYB with closed cartridges, observe the color of the KYB stickers on the fork. Black for Racing, Red for Factory.
- AKRAPOVIC / SHERCO FACTORY 4T EXHAUST: The exhaust systems provide a significant weight reduction and increased performance along with a real racing appearance.
- AXP 6 MM SKID PLATE: Superior quality engine protection that is 6mm thick. Protecting the motor and the lower parts of the frame that makes the motorcycle ready to ride right from the dealer.
- GALFER FRONT BRAKE DISC: Because we know you want to apply the brakes at the very last moment, we opted for an ultra-high performing Brembo- Galfer set. The result is better feeling and improved braking power when you apply them.
- ERGONOMIC NEKEN HANDLEBAR PAD: The Neken handlebar pad has undergone a complete redesign for a cleaner cockpit. The design allows the computer to be seen at a glance.
- EXPANSION TANK AND RADIATOR FAN: The expansion tank and radiator fan are standard on our Factory models.
- BREMBO BRAKE PADS: The ENDURO SHERCO range received BREMBO brake pads for improved grip and a more progressive engagement.
Front - Brembo hydraulic,10.24 in. (260 mm)
Rear - Brembo hydraulic, 8.66 in. (220 mm)
Front - 1.60 x 21 in. black Excel rim with Michelin Enduro Medium
Rear - 2.15 x 18 in. black Excel rim with Michelin Enduro Medium
13.98 in. (355 mm)
58.27 in. (1,480 mm)
37.4 in. (950 mm)
6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
BS 12V 140A Lithium
4 stroke DOHC, 4 valve SHERCO technology
Liquid system with forced circulation
248.43 cc (15.16 ci)
Bore x Stroke
3 x 2.16 in. (76 x 52.2 mm)
Chain secondary Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Synerject digital electronic fuel injection
DC - CDI with digital advance 220 W Alternator
Unleaded petrol 98
2.56 gal. (9.7 l)
High strength Chrome-Molybdenum steel semi-perimeter
KYB close cartridge fork with hydraulic adjustment and specific spring calibration for each model. 48 mm tubes - 300 mm travel
KYB shock absorber 50 with hydraulic adjustment and specific spring calibration for each model. 18 mm - 330 mm travel
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.