Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
Retro cool. Built to customize. One owner, we sold this bike new. Needs nothing but a new rider. Come in and check it out, ask for Brian.
Retro cool. Built to customize.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2015 Yamaha SR400
- Outstanding platform for personalization and customization.
- Slim, narrow, double-cradle steel frame makes for a very compact body design for excellent rider maneuverability.
- 3.2 gallon fuel tank offers excellent touring range with an estimated 66 miles per gallon* depending on the weight of the rider, passenger and any cargo.
- Compact 55.5” wheelbase makes for quick, light steering for fun riding when the roads get twisty
- Front disc brake offers optimum stopping power.
- Chain final drive provides excellent power transfer to the rear wheel.
- The 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve power plant with electronic fuel injection combined with the SR’s light weight makes for a very fun motorcycle to ride.
- Easy to start kick-starter is actuated through a handlebar mounted compression release that makes starting the SR quick and easy, with very little effort.
- The torquey, single-cylinder engine provides “thumper” appeal and engine character with a feeling of direct power connection to the rear wheel adding to the fun factor of the SR.
- Single-cylinder design is easy to maintain.
- The SR400 is powered by a 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve engine that produces a torquey, “thumper” engine character that makes it an absolute blast to ride.
- The SR weighs a mere 384 pounds and has a slim chassis and natural riding position with a low, 31-inch seat height. This combination makes for a machine that is well suited to both entry riders as well as experienced enthusiasts.
- Virtually unique among today’s street bikes, there’s no push-button starter. The SR400 is equipped with an easy-to-use kick starter as the only means of getting the engine running. That will draw smiles from old-school motorcycle fans and appeal to more modern motorcycle enthusiasts who value the allure of riding a motorcycle that stands out in the crowd.
- The Yamaha SR400 is the perfect motorcycle for both the custom bike builder and the rider who loves personalization. The SR is world renowned for its basis as the perfect platform as a Café or Street Tracker machine. Personalization and customization are limited only by the designer’s imagination.
Front: 268 mm hydraulic disc Rear: 150 mm drum
Front: 900/100-18M/C 54S Rear: 110/90-18M/C 61S
Bore x Stroke
87 x 62.7 mm
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Front: Telescopic; 5.9 in. travel Rear: Swingarm; 4.1 in. travel
27.7° (caster angle)
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.