Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
KEEP CHASING THE WILD
ENDLESS ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
Load up your gear, break away from the crowd, and start your next adventure with a fully covered cab and cargo box to take your crew and gear deep into the backcountry.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2024 Polaris Polaris XPEDITION ADV 5 Premium
Polaris XPEDITION ADV 5
- PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT: A flat roof allows you to outfit your vehicle with a roof rack and compatible accessories like a tent, awning, recovery gear or whatever other items you need for your next adventure. And the configurable cab and rear bed box allows you to customize your storage options for whatever additional gear is needed for your adventure. Combine that with a 2,000 lb. towing capacity and you've got a pack mule of a machine.
- HAUL MORE PEOPLE OR GEAR: The ADV 5-seat models have a flat-folding & 60/40-split flip-up rear seat design allowing you securely carry more gear while keeping it protected from the elements. Plus the 60/40 flip-up rear seats and flat floors make it easy to store things in the rear.
- ADVENTURE-READY CUSTOMIZATION: There are as many ways to use the Polaris XPEDITION as there are activities you're going to pack into a weekend. That's why we offer 100+ accessories to equip your machine for your specific needs.
- When you need a side-by-side that can keep up with your ever-changing adventures, you need the Polaris XPEDITION. Designed to pack more, haul more and do more — it's the ultimate adventure-ready rig.
- GO FARTHER: With a 200+ mile fuel range*, you can reach farther places and extend your adventure without having to continuously refill your fuel tank. (*Range estimates based on manufacturer data on typical customer driving usage and conditions. Actual range varies based on conditions such as external environment, weather, speed, cargo loads, rates of acceleration, vehicle maintenance, and vehicle usage.)
- DRIVE CONFIDENTLY: High-mount air intakes, sealed electrical system, and 14” of ground clearance lets you tackle mud, water, or snow knowing your electrical systems will stay dry and your engine, clutches, and belt will get the fresh air they need to run at peak performance.
- MAKE EASY WORK OF TRAILS: The 114 HP ProStar 1000 Gen 2 Engine delivers quick acceleration and strong performance on the trails and technical terrain to get you deep in the backcountry. And always be prepared for trail obstacles with a Polaris HD 4,500 LB Winch.
- The Polaris XPEDITION is built to get deep into the backcountry, away from the trailhead and the crowds. With a range farther than anything we’ve ever built, features to confidently tackle obstacles you might find on the trail, and the power to handle technical terrain.
- PLUSH SUSPENSION: 20" of usable travel.
- STABLE AGILITY: 64" Width
- PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS: Standard roof, fully enclosed cab-ready.
- COMFORTABLE ALL DAY AND ANY SEASON: Plush FOX® suspension keeps the ride smooth while the available enclosed cab with heat and AC protects you from the elements.
- PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS: Available enclosed cab, heat and AC, and power window full doors keep the elements out. Control modes allow you to set and direct the airflow of the heat and AC system while the sealed cab ensures it stays where you set it.
- TECHNOLOGY FOR THE RIDE: RIDE COMMAND technology is pre-loaded with over 1,000,000 miles of mapped trails, waypoints and Group Ride. The JBL Audio System is ready to play your soundtrack and a RAM mount-ready dash allows you to easily integrate your favorite device.
- RIDER-CENTRIC COMFORT: With available locking doors, center console, and rear cargo box, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and adjustable bucket seats, the Polaris XPEDITION cab allows for a tailored fit for yourself and your gear.
- We built a new category of adventure machine that can go farther. And we made it more comfortable so the entire experience is even more fun.
Pack For Every Adventure
- LOCK & RIDE MAX: The next generation of the Polaris Lock & Ride platform brings with it an entirely new system of accessories and attachments. This means you can quickly adapt your vehicle to best meet your riding needs, no matter what adventure lies ahead.
- Virtually limitless storage solutions are available for Polaris XPEDITION to help you do the things you already love doing.
Polaris XPEDITION ADV 5 Premium
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Stance - 64 in. (162.56 cm)
Front - 30 x 10-15; Pro Armor Crawler XP
Rear - 30 x 11-15; Pro Armor Crawler XP
Overall - 152.5 in. (387.3 cm)
Overall - 74.9 in. (190.2 cm)
Water Fording - 28 in. (71.5 cm)
Overall - 64 in. (162.5 cm)
Dry - 2,406 lb. (1,091 kg)
Curb - 2,532 lb. (1,148 kg)
14 in. (35.6 cm)
117 in. (297.1 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
Driver Forward Information Center with 4 in. Color Display + Rotary Speedometer and Tachometers
LED Headlight with Accent and LED Taillights
Audio - JBL Trail Pro 2000
ProStar 1000 Gen 2 4-Stroke DOHC
Electronic Fuel Injection
12.5 gal. (47.3 l)
Long Travel, High Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar
Travel - 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Shocks - FOX 2.0 Podium QS3 with Position Sensitive Spiral technology
Long Travel, High Clearance Dual Arm IRS with Stabilizer Bar
Travel - 15 in. (38.1 cm)
Shocks - FOX 2.5 Podium QS3 with Position Sensitive Spiral technology
Electronic Power - High Output EPS
Tilt - Standard
5 Person Capacity
Front - Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver and Passenger Seat Slider
Rear - Bolstered 60 / 40 Flip up Bench Seat with Fold Down Midgate Seatback
Matte Orange Rust
POLARIS HD 4,500 lb. Winch with Synthetic Rope, Aluminum Fairlead and Rubber Isolator, Front Bull Bumper, ProFit Sport Roof, Convex Rear View Mirror
Cargo Box Length
36.2 in. (92 cm)
Cargo Box Height
13.38 in. (34 cm)
Cargo Box Width
47.25 in. (120 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
600 lb. (272 kg)
System - Lock and Ride MAX
Payload - 1,160 lb. (526 kg)
Hitch - 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5.08 cm) Receiver
Ingress / Egress - Half Doors Standard
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.