Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
SIDE-BY-SIDE PERFORMANCE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
Off Road Performance for the Next Generation
Kid-friendly performance that grows with them and all the safety features parents need.
Share the thrill of riding with the next generation in a legendary ride they will never forget. Limited Availability.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR 200 EFI Troy Lee Designs Edition
Built For Safety
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing the RZR comes with industry-leading safety features including a pin code start, adjustable speed limiter, geofencing, safety nets, industry-exclusive safety kit, and helmet aware technology.
- KEEP THEM IN SIGHT: Youth Ride Control, powered by the RIDE COMMAND App, allows parents to control speed and set boundaries with geofences, giving you joy of helping your kids grow into the sport while setting controls that match their skill level.
- HELMETS NOT OPTIONAL: With Helmet Aware technology, the vehicle senses if the riders have helmets in order to start, so fun doesn’t come without peace of mind. Comes with 2 helmets.
- ALL-AROUND PROTECTION: This vehicle comes standard with hard doors to make sure your kids stay in and keep the elements out.
- SEE AND BE SEEN: LED headlights and taillights give riders higher visibility. Equipped with high-visibility flag.
Grow with Polaris
- With 180cc EFI engine, adjustable seat and steering wheel, passenger seating, and accessories allow younger riders to grow with their side-by-side. Made for riders ages 10+.
- SHARE THE ADVENTURE: Passenger seating lets your kids share the adventure with friends and family.
- COOL AT ANY AGE: For ages 10+ this machine has the power and capability kids need to grow with it, letting parents change the ride with speed limiting as their skill advances.
- PERFECT FIT: With adjustable seating and steering wheel, the RZR 200 EFI will fit a range of younger riders.
- Kids can confidently tackle adventures thanks to age-appropriate ergonomics, capable suspension and plenty of ground clearance to clear obstacles.
- BUILT FOR CONFIDENCE: To get started in the great sport of off road riding, we've made a machine for kids with the right features.
- THE RIGHT POWER: The 180cc EFI engine gives kids the power they need to manage varying terrain without falling behind.
- SMOOTH RIDING: With independent rear suspension, riders will have a more enjoyable experience with a smoother ride. Offers 7” of front and rear suspension travel giving more capability to take on more terrain.
- TRACTION IN ANY TERRAIN: 24” tires help the kids go from riding through the mud to keeping steady on dirt trails, making the RZR 200 capable of handling different types of terrain.
RZR 200 EFI Troy Lee Designs Edition
Front / Rear - 4-wheel hydraulic disc
Parking - Single Handle Bar Mounted
Front - 24 x 8-12 CST
Rear - 24 x 10-12 CST
Overall - 89 in. (225.6 cm)
Overall - 59 in. (151.2 cm)
Overall - 48 in. (121.9 cm)
Dry - 735 lb. (334 kg)
10 in. (25.4 cm)
65 in. (165.1 cm)
24.5 in. (62.1 cm)
Automatic PVT F / N / R
Digital Display with Gear Indicator, Odometer, Trip Meter, Voltage, Engine Temperature, Engine Hour Interval, Ground Speed, Engine RPM, Youth Ride Command (Speed Limiting, Geofencing, Helmet Aware)
LED Running Lights, Single Rear Brake light / Tail light
Electronic Fuel Injection
2.5 gal. (9.5 l)
Dual A-Arm with 7 in. (17.8 cm) Travel
Independent Rear Suspension with 7 in. Travel
2 Person Capacity
Troy Lee Design Paint and Graphics Package
Speed Limiting - The speed of this vehicle is restricted to under 16 mph (26 km/h) at manufacture. The speed limiting device may be adjusted by supervising adults when they determine that their child is capable of handling additional speed. The unrestricted top speed for this model is 29 mph (46 km/h)
Cargo Box Length
16.5 in. (41.9 cm)
Cargo Box Height
4 in. (10.1 cm)
Cargo Box Width
19 in. (48.3 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
50 lb. (22.6 kg)
Payload - 375 lb. (170 kg)
Rear Rack - 50 lb. (22.7 kg)
Hard Doors, Seat Belt, Safety Flag, Safety Nets, Full Protective Cage ,2 Youth Helmets, Training DVD, Youth Ride Control (Pin Code Start, Adjustable Speed Limiter, Geofencing, Helmet Aware)
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. The Polaris RZR® 170 and 200 are intended for operators age 10 and older. All Polaris youth vehicles require adult supervision at all times for operators under age 16. Always use seat belts and cab nets. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.