Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
NEXT LEVEL IN WIDE OPEN PERFORMANCE
New from the ground up, the future of off-road performance has arrived.
The RZR Pro R Premium offers 225 HP, MaxLink Suspension, tilt and telescoping steering, full doors, retractable click-6 harnesses, accent lighting, RIDE COMMAND® Technology and Rockford Fosgate® premium audio that delivers the ultimate desert and dunes experience.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR Pro R Premium
- POWER: RZR Pro R is a powerful breed of side-by-side. It has got the largest factory engine ever dropped into a performance machine and an exceptional capacity to power custom accessories.
- THE PROSTAR FURY 2.0 ENGINE: As the saying goes "there's no replacement for displacement." The industry's first 2.0L delivers desert dominating performance that's cooler running, balanced and reliable.
- THROTTLE CONTROL MODES: This is an engine that does what you tell it. Throttle response is instantaneous and pedal mapping is up to you with selectable drive modes for sport cruising, rock crawling and flat out flying.
- MORE ACCESSORY POWER: Accessories are power hungry. RZR Pro R makes it easy to feed them. There's a 1,700 watt, belt-driven alternator, auxiliary battery and 6-position bus bar for plug and play convenience.
- STRENGTH: RZR pioneered the sport of side-by-side performance. Nobody's covered more miles of dune and desert terrain or knows more about building a machine to endure it.
- MAXLINK SUSPENSION: The first factory suspension with a fully boxed design, MaxLink uses strategically reinforced, stamped steel construction for added strength.
- OUR STRONGEST CHASSIS & CAGE: An chassis delivers a 2x increase in torsional stiffness. The welded one-piece cage is built from 2" tubing and uses tapered joints for added strength where it joins the chassis.
- A DESERT-BORN CVT: RZR Pro R's CVT is built to endure the toughest environments. It uses a wider, longer belt, bigger clutches and better airflow to deliver the longest belt life ever seen on a RZR.
- CONTROL: Outrageous power demands exceptional control. RZR Pro R delivers, with the widest stance, longest wheelbase, strongest suspension and four groundbreaking, ride and handling modes.
- ULTRA-STABLE STANCE: RZR Pro R's industry-leading 74" stance and 133.5" wheelbase create a rock-solid platform that lets you take full advantage of the 16" ground clearance and 29" of usable travel.
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers, Aluminum Top Hat Rotor
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Painted Cast Aluminum Rim with 5-Lug Pattern
Size - 15 x 7
Front / Rear- 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury, 8-Ply Rated
Overall - 136.5 in. (347 cm)
Overall - 72.8 in. (185 cm)
Overall - 74 in. (188 cm)
Estimated Dry - 2,144 lb. (972.50 kg)
16 in. (40.6 cm)
104.5 in. (265.4 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
User Selectable Throttle Modes (Sport, Rock and Race)
Pro Performance True 2WD / 4WD / 4WD Lock
Bluetooth and USB Smartphone Connectivity, AM / FM and Weather Radio, In-Vehicle Communications compatible With Optional Sena Headsets, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio (Including 2 Tweeters, and 2 Front Speakers, and External 400W Amp) Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center - User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting and Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator
Signature White LED, Low / High and Red LED Tail / Brake Lights, Front, Rear, and Interior Accent Lighting
RIDE COMMAND™ 7 in. Glove-Touch Display - Built-In GPS, Mapping, Vehicle-to-Vehicle with *Group Ride, Follow the Leader and Messaging
High Output 1,700W Charging System, Polaris Pulse System, In-Dash Charge Port, 2 front DC Accy ports, Polaris P.A.S.S.
4-Stroke DOHC Inline
Electronic Fuel Injection
12 gal. (45.4 l)
Light Weight Boxed Dual A-Arm with 3 piece Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 27.0 in. (68.6 cm)
Wheel Travel - 22.25 in. (56.5 cm), Unitized Hubs
Boxed Trailing Arm with Toe Link, High-Clearance Radius Rods, and 3 piece Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 29.0 in. (73.7 cm)
Wheel Travel - 24.5 in. (62.2 cm), Unitized Hubs
Front Shocks - Walker Evans® 2.5 in. Velocity Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Rear Shocks - Walker Evans® 3.0 in. Velocity Needle Shock with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Electronic Power - Rack Mounted High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack, Race Inspired Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescoping Adjustment, Ride Command Push Button Controls
Color-Matched Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver 4-way adjustability (including 6 in. front to back toolless seat slider with tilt adjustability) and Passenger tilt adjustability, Retractable Click-6 Harnesses
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate
Painted Aluminum Roof, Colored Toe Link, Hood Scoop, Mud and Rock Guards
Cargo Box Length
29.5 in. (75 cm)
Cargo Box Height
8.1 in. ( 20.6 cm)
Cargo Box Width
23.8 in. (60.5 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
300 lb. (136 kg)
System - Lock and Ride® Factory Equipped Cargo Liner
Payload - 740 lb. (336 kg)
Doors - Full Doors
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.