Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
MOST CAPABLE & VERSATILE RZR FOR 4
The most versatile and powerful multi-terrain machine featuring a 3-pt harness, tilt steering wheel, and vented half doors.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Sport
- THRILLING PERFORMANCE: Taking off-road performance to the next level.
- PRECISION ACCELERATION: Designed to deliver power for corner-to-corner performance within the 20-50 MPH range where you crave it most.
- OVERCOME CHALLENGES: Clear obstacles with ease in a variety of terrain with a capable 14.5" of ground clearance and 30" tires.
- MOST VERSATILE: Carve tight terrain with confidence to go anywhere. The tight turn radius of the 125” wheelbase delivers nimble handling in any terrain.
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: Engineered to make you feel like part of the machine.
- CONTROL IN ANY TERRAIN: Take on the world's roughest trails with 22” of usable suspension that soaks up all the bumps while DYNAMIX 2.0 unlocks instant control and confidence in virtually any terrain. Learn More about DYNAMIX.
- COMFORT AND FOLD FLAT STORAGE: Feel secure in the cockpit with 2" lower seating, bolstered bucket seats, 4-way adjustability and a tilt & telescoping steering wheel. Pack more gear or riders with industry's first second-row fold flat seats you can unclip, flip & quickly gain more storage.
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Stronger and more robust in every way that matters.
- TAKE ON TOUGH TERRAIN: The untouchable performance with increased durability can be traced back to a one-piece steel chassis that maintains the integrity of the machine as you push it to the limit.
- MORE TIME RIDING: With a 39% stronger transmission, 3X stronger front drive and 8X stronger axles, every component is more robust, more refined and ready for you to stay on the gas through the toughest terrain.
- LASTING DEPENDABILITY: With every stab of the accelerator, you’re rewarded with instant response and the assurance of knowing it can take the abuse. With a new open-clutch design and improved air-flow, the entire CVT system runs cooler resulting in twice the belt life.
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore XL Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Front Wheel Size - 14 x 6
Rear Wheel Size - 14 x 7
Front / Rear - 30 x 10-14 Maxxis Carnivore II; (8-ply rated)
Overall - 155 in. (393.7 cm)
Overall - 73.6 in. (186.9 cm)
Overall - 64 in. (162.6 cm)
Estimated Dry - 2,020 lb. (916 Kg)
14.5 in. (36.8 cm)
125 in. (317.5 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD / 2WD
Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, Front and Rear DC Outlet
Signature White LED, Low / High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
High Output 900W charging system with sealed electrical
4-Stroke DOHC Turbocharged
Electronic Fuel Injection
13 gal. (49.2 l)
High-Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 20 in. (50.8 cm)
Wheel Travel - 17 in. (43.2 cm)
Shocks - 2 in. FOX Shocks with Position Sensitive Spiral Technology and QS3 compression adjusters
Trailing Arm & Standard-Clearance Radius Rods with Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 22 in. (55.9 cm)
Wheel Travel - 20 in. (50.8 cm)
Shocks - 2.5 in. FOX Shocks with Position Sensitive Spiral Technology and QS3 compression adjusters
High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack; Race Inspired Steering Wheel
Bolstered Bucket Seats with 4-way adjustability and 3-Pt Height Adjustable Seat Belts
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate.
Polaris Pulse system, In-Dash Charge Port, Polaris P.A.S.S.
Cargo Box Length
26 in. (66 cm)
Cargo Box Height
17.7 in. (45 cm)
Cargo Box Width
11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
300 lb. (136.1 kg)
System - Lock & Ride® Fold Flat Rear Storage, convertible rear seat storage with integrated tie down points, 27.7 x 52.8 x 19.5 in. (70.4 x 134.1 x 49.53 cm)
Payload - 900 lb. (408 kg)
Doors - Front & Rear Full Doors
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.