Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
MOST CAPABLE & VERSATILE RZR
Upgrade to the Premium trim for Rockford Fosgate® premium audio, full doors, accent lighting package, 4-Pt harnesses and telescoping steering wheel.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
- THRILLING PERFORMANCE: Taking off-road performance to the next level.
- PRECISION ACCELERATION: Designed to deliver power for corner-to-corner performance within the 20-50 MPH range where you crave it most.
- OVERCOME CHALLENGES: Clear obstacles with ease in a variety of terrain with a capable 14.5" of ground clearance and 30" tires.
- MOST VERSATILE: Carve tight terrain with confidence to go anywhere. The tight turn radius of the 96” wheelbase delivers nimble handling in any terrain.
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: Engineered to make you feel like part of the machine.
- CONTROL IN ANY TERRAIN: Take on the world's roughest trails with 22” of usable suspension that soaks up all the bumps while DYNAMIX 2.0 unlocks instant control and confidence in virtually any terrain.
- RIDER-CENTRIC COMFORT: Feel the security of the driver-centric cockpit with 2” lower seating, bolstered bucket seats with 4-way adjustability, a tilting and telescoping wheel and look forward to uncompromising sightlines.
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Stronger and more robust in every way that matters.
- TAKE ON TOUGH TERRAIN: The untouchable performance with increased durability can be traced back to a one-piece steel chassis that maintains the integrity of the machine as you push it to the limit.
- MORE TIME RIDING: With a 39% stronger transmission, 3X stronger front drive and 8X stronger axles, every component is more robust, more refined and ready for you to stay on the gas through the toughest terrain.
- LASTING DEPENDABILITY: With every stab of the accelerator, you’re rewarded with instant response and the assurance of knowing it can take the abuse. With a new open-clutch design and improved air-flow, the entire CVT system runs cooler resulting in twice the belt life.
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE® PREMIUM AUDIO: Turn up the volume and turn up the experience. If you like it loud and pure, then amp up your experience with the only true factory-installed, industry-exclusive integrated off-road audio system from Rockford Fosgate®. Rugged, loud, clear, and purpose-built for the Pro XP.
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Front Wheel Size - 14 x 6
Rear Wheel Size - 14 x 7
Front / Rear - 30 x 10-14 MAXXIS Carnivore
Overall - 126 in. (320 cm)
Overall - 71.7 in. (182.1 cm)
Overall - 64 in. (162.6 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,784 lb. (809 kg)
14.5 in. (36.8 cm)
96 in. (244 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD / 2WD
PMX-2 Head Unit, AM/FM/WB tuner, compact digital media receiver, 2.7 in. full color display, TFT display delivers full viewing capabilities in full sun, Pandora control capabilities, Bluetooth audio streaming, LED button illumination, water resistant rotary encoder knob, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio (Including 2 Tweeters, 2 Front & 2 Rear Speakers, and External 400W Amp)
Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center - User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
Signature White LED, Low / High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights; Front & Rear LED Accent Lights
High Output 900W charging system with sealed electrical
4-Stroke DOHC Turbocharged
Electronic Fuel Injection
12 gal. (45.4 l)
High-Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 20 in. (50.8 cm)
Wheel Travel - 17 in. (43.2 cm)
Shocks - 2 in. FOX Shocks with Position Sensitive Spiral Technology and QS3 compression adjusters
Trailing Arm & High-Clearance Radius Rods with Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 22 in. (55.9 cm)
Wheel Travel - 20 in. (50.8 cm)
Shocks - 2.5 in. FOX Shocks with Position Sensitive Spiral Technology and QS3 compression adjusters
High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack; Race inspired Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescoping Adjustment
Bolstered Bucket Seats with 4-way adjustability (including 6 in. front to back toolless seat slider with tilt adjustability) and Retractable Click-6 Harnesses
Cut & Sew Seats
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate.
Polaris Pulse system, In-Dash Charge Port, Polaris P.A.S.S., Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 Audio
Cargo Box Length
26 in. (66 cm)
Cargo Box Height
11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
Cargo Box Width
17.7 in. (45 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
300 lb. (136 kg)
System - Lock & Ride®
Payload - 740 lb. (336 kg)
Doors - Full Doors
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.