Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE NEW STANDARD IN WIDE OPEN PERFORMANCE
Get the fully loaded Ultimate trim featuring RIDE COMMAND® Technology, Rockford Fosgate® premium audio and DYNAMIX DV - the industry's most advanced active suspension system to provide maximum control over any terrain.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR Turbo R 4 Ultimate
RZR: Turbo R 4
- POWER: RZR Turbo R 4 is the gateway to a powerful breed of side-by-side delivering the perfect blend of extreme performance, rugged strength and ultimate stability for confident control with room for four.
- 181-HP TURBO-CHARGED ENGINE: Get power-on-demand from this 181-HP 4-stroke DOHC twin-cylinder turbocharged machine delivering intense corner-to-corner acceleration.
- ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING: Rack-mounted, high assist electronic power steering with quick turn rack delivers confident control in and out of corners and across uneven terrain.
- POWER UP YOUR RIDE: Accessories are power hungry. Turbo R makes it easy to feed them with a 900-watt stator and the quick-connect Polaris Pulse System.
- ROBUST SUSPENSION: Equipped with a boxed dual a-arm with a 3-piece stabilizer bar on the front-end and boxed gusseting, toe link, high-clearance radius rods and stabilizer bar in the rear.
- ONE-PIECE CHASSIS: Boasts a rigid one-piece chassis and a strengthened driveline so you can push the RZR Turbo R to the extremes repeatedly knowing your ride is up to the test.
- STRENGTH: RZR pioneered the sport of side-by-side performance. No RZR has ever covered more miles of dune and desert terrain or knows more about building a machine to endure it.
- UNITIZED HUBS: Unitized hubs protect your bearings from dust, sand and dirt. Your RZR Turbo R 4 will operate at its prime longer, and you'll have the freedom to ride even farther off-road.
- CONTROL: Exceptional power demands exceptional control. Turbo R delivers with its wide stance, extended wheelbase, rugged suspension and four, ground-breaking DYNAMIX™ DV ride modes.
- DYNAMIX DV: The industry's most sophisticated suspension controller independently adjusts compression and rebound to keep the TURBO R in contact with the ground on even the most extreme terrain.
- MAXLINK SUSPENSION SYSTEM: The MaxLink Suspension System brings revolutionary strength by attaching the front shocks directly to the lower arms allowing for longer shocks. In back, the patented thru-arm rear toe link helps minimize bump steer throughout the massive travel.
- ULTRA-STABLE STANCE: Turbo R's aggressive 74" stance and 125" wheelbase create a rock solid platform that lets you take full advantage of the 16" ground clearance and 28 inches of usable travel.
RZR Turbo R 4 Ultimate
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers, Aluminum Top Hat Rotor
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Painted Cast Aluminum Rim with 5-Lug Pattern
Size - 15 x 7
Front - 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury, 8-Ply Rated
Rear - 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury, 8-Ply Rated
Overall - 157 in. (340 cm)
Overall - 77 in. (196 cm)
Overall - 74 in. (188 cm)
Estimated Dry - 2,286 lb. (1,037 kg)
16 in. (40.6 cm)
125 in. (317.5 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD / 2WD
Bluetooth and USB Smartphone Connectivity, AM / FM and Weather Radio, In-Vehicle Communications Capable With Optional Sena Headsets, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio (Including 2 Tweeters, and 2 Front and 2 Rear Speakers, and External 400W Amp) Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting and Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator
Signature White LED, Low / High and Red LED Tail / Brake Lights, Front, Rear and Interior Accent Lighting
RIDE COMMAND™ 7 in. Glove-Touch Display: Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, Mapping, Vehicle-to-Vehicle with *Group Ride, Follow the Leader and Messaging
High Output 900W Charging System, Polaris Pulse System, In-Dash Charge Port, 1 front DC Accy ports, 1 rear DC Accy port, Polaris P.A.S.S., Painted Aluminum Roof, Colored Toe Link, Mud and Rock Guards
4-Stroke DOHC, Turbocharged
Electronic Fuel Injection
13 gal. (49.2 l)
Light Weight Boxed Dual A-Arm with 3 piece Stabilizer Bar and 27.0 in. (68.6 cm)
Usable Travel - 22.25 in. (56.5 cm) Wheel Travel, Unitized Hubs
Tubular Trailing Arm with boxed gusseting and Toe Link, High Clearance Radius Rods, and Stabilizer Bar and 28.3 in. (71.9 cm)
Usable Travel - 22.4 in. (56.9 cm) Wheel Travel, Unitized Hubs
Front Shocks - FOX 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass (Electronically Controlled Compression and Rebound)
Rear Shocks - FOX 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass (Electronically Controlled Compression and Rebound)
Electronic Control System - Dynamix DV with Selectable Ride Modes: Comfort, Rock, Track, Baja
Electronic Power - Rack Mounted High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack, Race Inspired Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescoping Adjustment, DYNAMIX DV with Integrated EPS Modes and Ride Command Push Button Controls
Color-Matched, Front Bolstered Bucket Seats with 4-way adjustability (including 6 in. front to back toolless seat sliders with tilt adjustability) and Retractable Click-6 Harnesses, Rear Stadium style seating with non-retractable 6-point harnesses
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate
Matte Onyx Black
Cargo Box Length
26 in. (66 cm)
Cargo Box Height
11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
Cargo Box Width
17.7 in. (45 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
300 lb. (136 kg)
System - Lock and Ride® Fold Flat Rear Storage, convertible rear seat storage with integrated tie down points, 27.7 x 52.8 x 19.5 in. (70.4 x 134.1 x 49.53 cm)
Payload - 1,160 lb. (526 kg)
Doors - Front and Rear Full Doors
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.