Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE NEW STANDARD IN WIDE OPEN PERFORMANCE
Upgrade to the Premium trim for tilt and telescoping steering, full doors, accent lighting, RIDE COMMAND® Technology and Rockford Fosgate® premium audio.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR Turbo R Premium - Ride Command Package
- POWER: RZR Turbo R is the gateway to a powerful new breed of side-by-side. Prepare to be thrilled with a factory-installed turbo engine that's proven to perform.
- 181-HP TURBO-CHARGED ENGINE: Get power-on-demand from this 181-HP 4-stroke DOHC twin-cylinder turbocharged machine delivering intense corner-to-corner acceleration. And when low and slow is what you need when coming across technical terrain, Turbo R offers plenty of low gear to crawl over anything.
- ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING: Rack-mounted, high assist electronic power steering with quick turn rack delivers confident control in and out of corners and across uneven terrain.
- POWER UP YOUR RIDE: RZR Turbo R makes it easy to feed them. There's a 900-watt, belt-driven alternator, auxiliary battery and 6-position bus bar for plug and play convenience.
- ROBUST SUSPENSION: Hit the whoops and the rocks with confidence. Huge boxed steel front a-arms, double-shear joints, M14 bolts and more are engineered to take on the roughest terrain.
- ONE-PIECE CHASSIS: Boasts a rigid one-piece chassis to keep everything firmly in place and allow the machine's suspension to do its part so you can keep pushing the extremes repeatedly knowing your ride is up to the test.
- STRENGTH: RZR pioneered the sport of side-by-side performance. No SxS has ever covered more miles of dune and desert terrain and no company knows more about building a machine to endure it.
- UNITIZED HUBS: The triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers with Aluminum Top Hat Rotors on the RZR Turbo R put the rider in control with an enhanced braking system.
- MAXLINK SUSPENSION SYSTEM: The MaxLink Suspension System brings revolutionary strength by attaching the front shocks directly to the lower arms allowing for longer shocks. In back, the patented thru-arm rear toe link helps minimize bump steer throughout the massive travel.
- ULTRA-STABLE STANCE: Turbo R's aggressive 74" stance and 96" wheelbase create a rock-solid platform that lets you take full advantage of the 16" ground clearance and 28 inches of usable travel.
RZR Turbo R Premium - Ride Command Package
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers, Aluminum Top Hat Rotor
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Painted Cast Aluminum Rim with 5-Lug Pattern
Size - 15 x 7
Front - 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury, 8-Ply Rated
Rear - 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury, 8-Ply Rated
Overall - 128 in. (325 cm)
Overall - 74.4 in. (189 cm)
Overall - 74 in. (188 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,983 lb. (899 kg)
16 in. (40.6 cm)
96 in. (244 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD / 2WD
Bluetooth and USB Smartphone Connectivity, AM / FM and Weather Radio, In-Vehicle Communications Capable With Optional Sena Headsets, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio (Including 2 Tweeters, and 2 Front Speakers, and External 400W Amp) Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center, User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting and Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator
Signature White LED, Low / High and Red LED Tail / Brake Lights, Front, Rear, and Interior Accent Lighting
RIDE COMMAND™ 7 in. Glove-Touch Display, Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, Mapping, Vehicle-to-Vehicle with *Group Ride, Follow the Leader and Messaging
High Output 900W Charging System, Polaris Pulse System, In-Dash Charge Port, 2 front DC Accy ports, Polaris P.A.S.S., Painted Aluminum Roof, Colored Toe Link, Mud and Rock Guards
4-Stroke DOHC, Turbocharged
Electronic Fuel Injection
12 gal. (45.4 l)
Light Weight Boxed Dual A-Arm with 3 piece Stabilizer Bar and 27.0 in. (68.6 cm)
Usable Travel - 22.25 in. (56.5 cm) Wheel Travel, Unitized Hubs
Tubular Trailing Arm with boxed gusseting and Toe Link, High Clearance Radius Rods, and Stabilizer Bar and 28.3 in. (71.9 cm)
Usable Travel - 22.4 in. (56.9 cm) Wheel Travel, Unitized Hubs
Front Shocks - Walker Evans® 2.5 in. Velocity Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Rear Shocks - Walker Evans® 3.0 in. Velocity Needle Shock with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Electronic Power - Rack Mounted High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack, Race Inspired Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescoping Adjustment, Ride Command Push Button Controls
Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver 4-way adjustability (including 6 in. front to back toolless seat slider with tilt adjustability) and Passenger tilt adjustability, Retractable Click-6 Harnesses
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate
Cargo Box Length
26 in. (66 cm)
Cargo Box Height
11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
Cargo Box Width
17.7 in. (45 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
300 lb. (136 kg)
System - Lock and Ride
Payload - 730 lb. (331 kg)
Doors - Full Door
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.