Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE INDUSTRY'S TOP SELLING SxS
Upgrade to the Premium trim for full doors, LED headlights and accent lighting.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Premium
RZR: Xtreme Performance
- Available Colors
- POWER THAT'S PURE: The heart and soul of the RZR XP 1000 is the right kind of power—the kind that comes on the instant you need it and stays smooth and strong. The ProStar 1000 pumps out a heavy 110 HP with a robust low-end for a corner-to-corner burst that comes on instantly and never wavers.
- SUPERIOR SUSPENSION: Rocks, stumps, silt sand, mud and every other kind of obstacle are no match for the highly capable suspension of RZR XP 1000. With a 20” of true usable travel and race proven Walker Evans Needle Shocks, the chaos of terrain is tamed, leaving you comfortable, confident and in control.
- LEGENDARY AGILITY: Elevate your off-road experience with handling, agility and responsiveness so instant and precise, it practically reads your mind. Backed by a championship trophy case overburdened with proof, the RZR XP 1000 is the ultimate combination of chassis, suspension, steering geometry, power and all-wheel drive capabilities.
- BOLD AND ASSERTIVE STYLING: The sharp-edged cut and style of the RZR XP 1000 instantly lets others know you are serious about your off-road passion. This muscular edge is infused with advanced technology including premium digital instruments and LED accents.
- INTUITIVE AND ADVANCED INTERIOR: Body design and cockpit geometry come together to form uncompromising sight lines for optimum driver control and confidence. A sculpted dash houses the digital gauge cluster that delivers vehicle diagnostics at a glance, even at speed.
- TRACTION WHEN YOU NEED IT: Ride with confidence to overcome any obstacle with fast engaging True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system. The instant wheel spin is detected, power is diverted to the wheels with grip so you can power on.
RZR XP 1000 Premium
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
Parking - Park In-Transmission
Front - 29 x 9-14; Radial
Rear - 29 x 11-14; Radial
Overall - 119 in. (302.2 cm)
Overall - 73.75 in. (187.3 cm)
Overall - 64 in. (162.6 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,470 lb. (667 kg)
14 in. (35.6 cm)
90 in. (228.6 cm)
Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
High Performance True On-Demand AWD / 2WD
Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center - User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
Front Blacked Out Signature White LED Low / High with Accent Lights & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
Electronic Fuel Injection
9.5 gal. (35.9 l)
Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 20 in. (50.8 cm)
Wheel Travel - 16 in. (40.6 cm)
Shocks - 2 in. Walker Evans Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar
Usable Travel - 20 in. (50.8 cm)
Wheel Travel - 18 in. (45.7 cm)
Shocks - 2.5 in. Walker Evans Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Electronic Power - Standard with Quick Turn Rack
Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver Seat Slider and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate.
Cargo Box Length
28 in. (72.0 cm)
Cargo Box Height
7 in. (17.8 cm)
Cargo Box Width
22 in. (57.0 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
300 lb. (136.1 kg)
System - Lock & Ride®
Payload - 740 lb. (336 kg)
Doors - Full Doors
Warning: The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.