Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE ONLY OFF ROAD GLOVE-TOUCH DISPLAY We sold this unit new. Has warranty until 9-24-24. Ready to ride.
Connect beyond the terrain of the off-road experience with revolutionary RIDE COMMAND® technology. Communicate, Navigate with GPS, Connect your phone with Bluetooth, Track, and Visualize every moment with brilliant 7” Glove-Touch screen clarity.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Ride Command
RZR: Xtreme Performance
- CONNECT & TAKE COMMAND: Connect beyond the terrain of the off-road experience with revolutionary RIDE COMMAND® technology. Communicate, Navigate with GPS, Connect your phone with Bluetooth, Track, and Visualize every moment with brilliant 7 in. Glove-Touch screen clarity.
- OFF-ROAD TO THE XTREME: Dominate any off-road landscape & fear no terrain. RZR® XPs set the benchmark for off-road supremacy, and are extensively engineered to deliver an optimally balanced chassis, and the ultimate combination of power, suspension & agility.
- PREDATORY LOOKS: For 2019 the off-road’s most successful predator looks even hungrier. RZR XPs are cut more aggressively. The chiseled, muscular style, premium digital instruments, & wicked LED accents all hint at the heart of the animal within.
- THE DRIVING FORCE IN OFF-ROAD: Through relentless innovation and a passion for the ride, RZR® is the world-leader in off-road domination. There’s more to achieving the pinnacle of Xtreme Performance than simply developing around just power or big travel. Each RZR is extensively engineered to deliver an optimally balanced chassis, and the ultimate combination of power, suspension & agility.
- DESIGN: Inside the dark heart of the beast, the entire cockpit has been re-engineered — instinctive in nature, intuitive in control, and purposeful in detail. Premium painted panels, menacing LED lighting, digital display cluster, redesigned interior, lower doors.
- CUT MORE AGGRESSIVELY WITH MENACING LOOKS: The chiseled, muscular style, premium digital instruments, & wicked LED accents, all hint at the heart of the animal within.
- DRIVING POSITION: Driving position is mated to a sculpted hood design resulting in uncompromised sight lines and race-inspired, yet comfortable ergonomics. Bold new sculpted dash houses a revised digital gauge cluster that offers greater diagnostic detail when navigating rugged terrain at speed.
- VISUALLY ASSAULTING LED LIGHTING: Helps to define the menacing stature of the new RZR XP Turbo, it also greatly enhances visibility. The new LED lighting package includes new blacked-out LED headlights, signature LED accent lights, and high-visibility LED taillights.
- FEEL THE FURY: The heart and soul of RZR XP 1000 is a menacing ProStar® 1000 engine, pumping out a heavy 110-horsepower and low-end forceful torque waiting to be unleashed with instant delivery. Launch into an accelerated blur, to hear the deep throaty roar that is only matched by its raw, visceral force.
- CONTROLLED CHAOS: The intense interaction between vehicle and terrain can be nothing short of ruthless. Rocks, stumps, silt sand, mud, all being encountered at high-speed. This unrelenting onslaught is tamed with industry-leading suspension for unmatched control, confidence, and comfort. With an incredible 21 in. of travel, and stage-tuned Walker Evans® Needle Shocks, the race proven design has earned countless victories in the most rugged places on earth.
- INSTINCTIVE CONTROL: RZR industry-leading Agility is no accident. Our engineers developed the ultimate combination of chassis, suspension, steering geometry, AWD, and power to create an off-road vehicle with a level of high-performance handling and agility so responsive, it practically reads your mind.
RZR XP 1000 Ride Command
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
Parking - Park in Transmission
Front - 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
Rear - 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
Overall - 119 in. (302.2 cm)
Overall - 73.75 in. (187.3 cm)
Overall - 64 in. (162.6 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,379 lb. (626 kg)
13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
90 in. (228.6 cm)
Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
RIDE COMMAND™ 7 in. Glove-Touch Display, Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, Mapping, Bluetooth & USB Smartphone Connectivity, GoPro® Control (GoPro® not included)
White LED, Low/High, Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
ProStar 1000 H.O. 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Fuel Tank Capacity
9.5 gal. (35.9 l)
Front - Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 21 in. (53.4 cm) travel
Front Shocks - 2 in. Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Rear - Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 21 in. (53.4 cm) travel
Rear Shocks - 2.5 in. Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
Electronic Power (EPS)
(2) Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver Seat Slider and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
System - Lock & Ride
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.