Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
FULL-SIZE CAPABILITY. UNBEATABLE VALUE.
You don’t have to pay a lot to put full-size performance and comfort to work for you at home, in the field or on the trail. With seating for three, RANGER 570 Full-Size works hard, rides smooth and is built to last.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size Sport
- CAN-DO CAPABILITY: Make tough tasks easy with the class-leading 44 HP ProStar 570 on your side. Pair that power with the easy-to-use and fast engaging True On-Demand AWD system that puts power to all wheels the instant traction loss is detected.
- RANGER STRONG: The RANGER 570 helps you move, tow or haul with ease thanks to 1,500lbs of payload and towing capacity. Fill the rear cargo box with up to 800lbs and dump with ease thanks to a gas assist tilt. Ride with the added protection of large full-coverage front steel bumper.
- EVERYDAY COMFORT: With 10.5” of ground clearance and 10” of independent rear suspension, comfort is always in store. From working around your property to enjoying a day on the trails with seating up to 3, you can count on a smooth, comfortable ride over the tough terrain.
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Get more from the RANGER 570 Full-Size with comfortable seating for 3 adults, 4-times more storage and 2 cup holders at the ready. Bring the tools and gear you need to finish the job or compliment the trip.
- VERSATRAC TURF MODE:With a push of a button, VersaTrac allows the rear wheels to rotate independently so you don’t tear up grass and delicate surfaces while turning.
- ADJUSTABLE TILT STEERING: Big or small, short or tall - find your comfort with adjustable tilt steering for ideal control and easy entrance and exit.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: RANGER not only makes hard work easy, it’s also easy to maintain and keeps service appointments to a minimum thanks to convenient access to oil, air filter and other key items.
- DESIGNED TO WORK: When it comes to work, the RANGER 570 Full-Size offers standard features to help you work faster and enjoy the ride longer.
- STANDARD 2” RECEIVER HITCH: RANGER 570 Full-Size makes towing bigger loads fast and easy thanks to the 2” hitch receiver and class-leading 1,500lb towing capacity.
- GAS ASSIST DUMP BOX: The gas assist dump box makes unloading heavy loads from the cargo box quick and easy.
- VERSATILE CARGO BOX: From farm and landscape materials to hunting and cabin gear, the 800lb capacity cargo box with Lock & Ride Accessories can carry just about anything.
Ranger 570 Full-Size Sport
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
Parkin - Park in Transmission
Front - 25 x 8-12; Carlisle 489
Rear - 25 x 10-12; Carlisle 489
Ply Rating - 4 Ply Rated
Overall - 114 in. (290 cm)
Overall - 74 in. (188 cm)
Overall - 60 in. (152 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,070.85 lb. (486 kg)
GVW - 2,642 lb.
10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
79 in. (200.7 cm)
16 ft. (487.7 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
Single Analog Dial with 2 in. LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
50W Headlight, LED Tail
Electronic Fuel Injection
Fuel Tank Capacity
9 gal. (34.1 l)
Travel - 9 in. (22.9 cm)
Dual A-Arm, IRS
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
3 Person Capacity
Cargo Box Length
36.5 in. (93 cm)
Cargo Box Height
11.5 in. (29 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54 in. (137 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
800 lb. (363 kg)
Payload - 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.