Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF PRICE & PERFORMANCE
Built to deliver more capability, comfort and last longer. Its engine delivers smooth power and low-end torque. Get more done with 61 HP, 2,500 lb towing and 12" clearance, with room for 6.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000 Premium
- ENGINEERED FOR WORK: RANGER CREW 1000 gets its grunt from a purpose-built, single overhead cam engine that delivers 61 horsepower. Its smooth, quiet power and outstanding low speed performance help you take full advantage of the improved class-leading 2,500 lb. towing and 1,000 lb. box capacity.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: When you spend all day off road you deserve to be comfortable. RANGER CREW 1000 surrounds you with improved plush seats, tilt steering, a cab full of convenient 27.25 gallons of storage and an additional 5” of room to get in and out. Plus, enjoy the smooth ride you expect from RANGER with 10” of suspension travel.
- BUILT TO LAST: When rocks, ruts, logs, and mud are the only roads you drive, you need a machine that's built for it. That's why we gave the RANGER CREW 1000 a strong one-piece chassis, a full-body skid plate, sealed bushings and bearings, and a beefed up front drive to handle the toughest jobs.
- FRONT-END PROTECTION: Premium comes standard with a full front bumper and CV guards protecting wheels and control arms from rocks and sticks.
- IMPRESSIVE GROUND CLEARANCE: 26 inch tires deliver an impressive 12.5 inches of ground clearance, enabling you to conquer tough jobs and navigate rocky terrain.
- EXTEND YOUR DAY: All-new LED headlights on all Premium models to help start your day earlier and finish later.
- SPACIOUS, REFINED INTERIOR: Enjoy a full-day of riding surrounded in comfort with the many improvements made to the in-cab experience. Specifically, the premium steering wheel.
- VERSATRAC TURF MODE: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- IN-CAB STORAGE: For your smaller but necessary items, take advantage of the 27.25 gallons of easy-to-access, in-cab storage.
- BATTERY CHARGING PORT: Form meets function with the dash mounted charging port. Conveniently and safely charge your battery so you know your vehicle is ready to work when you are.
- FUNCTIONAL BED: Get the most out of your RANGER with the improved cargo box, towing capabilities and accessory integration.
- VERSATILE CARGO BOX: Maximize the 1,000 lb cargo box to hold various tools, materials and gear, plus take advantage of the gas-assist dump box to easily unload items.
- HAUL MORE, GET MORE DONE: Connect your trailer to the standard 2 in. receiver and maximize the industry-leading 2,500 towing capacity.
Ranger Crew 1000 Premium
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
Parking - Park in Transmission
Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
Front - 26 x 9-12; PXT 2.0
Rear - 26 x 11-12; PXT 2.0
Ply Rating - 6 Ply Rated
Overall - 152 in. (386 cm)
Overall - 76 in. (193 cm)
Overall - 62.5 in. (158 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,794 lb. (814 kg)
GVW - 3,750 lb. (1,700.9 kg)
12.5 in. (31.8 cm)
113 in. (287 cm)
17 ft. (518 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
High Performance On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
Dual LED Headlamps, 600lm low beam, 1,000m high beam, Dual LED Taillamps
Electronic Fuel Injection
Fuel Tank Capacity
11.35 gal. (43 l)
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Dual A-Arm, IRS
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Electronic Power - Standard
Tilt - Standard
6 Person Capacity
Adjustable Driver Seat - Standard
Premium Cut & Sew
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Polaris Pulse Electrical System (3 position), Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port
Cargo Box Length
36.75 in. (93.3 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.5 in. (31.75 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54.25 in. (137.8 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
System - Lock & Ride
Payload - 1,750 lb. (793.8 kg)
2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.