Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
GET MORE DONE. HAVE MORE FUN.
All the great features of RANGER CREW 570, plus electronic power steering, full coverage bumper, premium colored panels, and more.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger Crew SP 570 Premium
Polaris Pursuit Camo
- GREAT FOR WORK: The Prostar 570 engine packs a class-leading 44hp, making it easier to confidently haul heavy loads. The all-new spacious cargo box offers class-leading volume to efficiently transport more tools or supplies and a new single-handle tailgate allows for quick and easy access to dump mulch, logs and other cargo from the box. True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive delivers instant traction in rocky, wet and muddy terrain.
- POWERFUL PROSTAR 570 ENGINE: Take advantage of the class-leading 44 horsepower ProStar 570 engine that delivers confidence and ease when towing or hauling heavy loads around the property.
- IMPRESSIVE TOWING CAPABILITY: Work harder and get projects done faster in fewer trips with class-leading 1,500 lb towing capacity.
- 500 LB GAS-ASSIST DUMP BOX: Haul more cargo, take less trips, and unload cargo with ease thanks to the class-leading dump box volume featuring a single lever tailgate and gas assist dump box.
- VERSATRAC TURF MODE: For work around the house, engage Turf Mode to unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that are easy on your lawn.
- TRUE ON-DEMAND ALL WHEEL DRIVE: Get power to all four wheels when traction loss is detected for instant traction in rough or slippery terrain.
- STANDARD 2" RECEIVER: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2” hitch receiver.
- FUN TO RIDE: The RANGER CREW SP 570 is easy to handle, nimble around corners, and smooth-riding with best-in-class suspension travel and ground clearance. The spacious interior offers plenty of leg room, ample storage for all your gear, and available seating for 4 so friends and family can ride in comfort. Available LED headlights deliver enhanced lighting for tackling low-light tasks and trails.
- SMOOTH RIDING SUSPENSION: Class-leading 9" Front / 10" Rear suspension travel offers a smooth, comfortable ride over the toughest terrain for all-day ride comfort.
- GROUND CLEARANCE: Ride over obstacles and take on tough terrain with class-leading 11" ground clearance and durable 25" tires.
- INTEGRATED IN-CAB STORAGE: Store tools, supplies, and riding gear with a class-leading 19.8 gallons of in-cab storage, including an underseat storage bin and in-dash cell phone holder.
- CHARGE YOUR PHONE: Keep your phone and other devices charged so you can stay connected with a new in-dash USB port (Premium model only).
- PERFECT FIT: The RANGER CREW SP 570 is the right size, at the right price with the right features. It’s compact 56” width makes it easy to ride on tight trails and seamless to transport. Tighter turning radius makes navigating tight corners a breeze. Customize for your work or play needs with a wide selection of accessory options.
- COMPACT 56" WIDTH: Ride on tighter trails, navigate small spaces, and easily store and transport with the compact 56" width.
- TIGHT TURNING RADIUS: Easily maneuver tight trails and small spaces in the yard with a tighter 16.3' turning radius.
- SEALED SUSPENSION BUSHINGS / BEARINGS: Keep mud, dirt, and water out so your machine runs quieter and enjoy hassle-free maintenance with new sealed suspension bushings and bearings.
- 9.5 GALLON FUEL CAPACITY: More fuel capacity so you can spend more time on the trails or working around the property and less time at the pump.
Ranger Crew SP 570 Premium
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
Parking - Park in Transmission
12 in. Black Aluminum
Front - 25 x 8-12; Carlisle 489
Rear - 25 x 10-12; Carlisle 489
Ply Rating - 4 Ply Rated
Overall - 144 in. (365.8 cm)
Overall - 74 in. (188 cm)
Overall - 56 in. (142.2 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,550 lb. (703 kg)
GVW - 2,700 lb.
11 in. (27.9 cm)
105 in. (266.7 cm)
16.3 ft. (497.8 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
High / Low Beam LED Headlights LED Taillamps
Electronic Fuel Injection
Fuel Tank Capacity
9.5 gal. (35.9 l)
Travel - 9 in. (22.9 cm)
Dual A-Arm, IRS
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Electronic Power - Standard
Tilt - Standard
4 Person Capacity
Premium Cut & Sew
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Gas Assist Dump Box, Single Latch Tailgate, Rear-mounted Fiberglass Insulated Exhaust System, Standard In-dash SAE Charge Port, 575 CCA Battery, 660W Charging System (Stator), 48.4 Gal. Onboard Storage with Enclosed Dash Bins and Integrated Cell-phone Holder, Sealed Suspension Bushings and Wheel Bearings, Full Coverage Steel Front Bumper with Integrated Winch and Plow Mounts, Full Coverage Skid Plate, Premium Body Panels, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (3 position), USB Charging Port, Front Stabilizer Bar, Rear Wheel Liners
Cargo Box Length
33.3 in. (84.6 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.3 in. (31.2 cm)
Cargo Box Width
48.7 in. (123.7 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
500 lb. (226.8 kg)
Payload - 1,100 lb. (499 kg)
1,500 lb. (680 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.