Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
BIG WORK AND PLAY CAPABILITY
All the features of the XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Ultimate plus capability upgrades like high-clearance arched A-arms, self-leveling suspension, and Active Descent Control, plus seating for 6.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Edition + Ride Command Trail Boss
Ranger: Special Editions
Ghost White Metallic
- NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE: Trail Boss is engineered with best-in-class capability to help you take on the toughest tasks. Trail Boss raises the bar with a ProStar engine that cranks out 82 HP and class-leading towing, payload and box capacity.
- DO-ANYTHING CAPABILITY: Trail Boss backs up its hard-nosed exterior with even greater capability. Rise up over it all with high clearance arched A-Arms and 29" Pro Armor X-Terrain tires that provide a whopping 14" of ground clearance. Drive productivity with the in-dash USB port and 12V cargo box power to run sprayers and other accessories.
- SMOOTH, CONFIDENT RIDE: Smooth never worked so hard. Self-leveling rear suspension maintains ride height even when under load for a smooth, consistent ride. Confidently navigate downhill terrain with active descent control, allowing all four wheels to engage for controlled deceleration.
- PREMIUM REFINEMENT: A new rear facing LED work light delivers enhanced lighting in the cargo box area for low light conditions, while LED headlights provide a bold, refined look for those early morning and late night tasks. Plus, premium seats deliver all-day comfort for the longest work days.
- RIDE COMMAND PACKAGE: The optional Ride Command Package on the NorthStar Trail Boss comes with a 7" infotainment system featuring in-dash speakers plus front & rear cameras. Plan, track and share ride routes with GPS mapping and work smarter with Plow Mode. Plus, receive over the air updates and remotely monitor vehicle status with available Ride Command+.
- PRO SHIELD CAB SYSTEM: Improved Pro Shield cab sealing ensures better weather protection and less dust intrusion so you can enjoy all-day comfort in rain, snow, sleet, and dusty riding conditions.
- USB CHARGING: Keep your phone and electronics charged on the go with the new in-dash USB charge port.
- POWER PRODUCTIVITY: Maximize productivity with the 12v cargo box power port to power your phone, tools, or accessories you need to get the job done.
- REAR WORK LIGHT: The new rear work light provides added lighting over the cargo box bed for early morning or late night tasks.
- OVERHEAD SWITCH PANEL: Need even more lighting? The new overhead switch panel makes installing additional lighting accessories quick and easy
- RIDE COMMAND+: Protect, maintain and elevate your vehicle. RIDE COMMAND+ delivers all the great features of RIDE COMMAND, plus a whole new level of connectivity including remote vehicle location services, vehicle health monitoring and more.
- ISSUE DIAGNOSTICS: Take out the guess work. Stay proactive in your upkeep, spend less time trying to diagnose an issue yourself and avoid unexpected down time.
- VEHICLE HEALTH: Check the health of your ride. Remotely monitor battery life and estimated range, fuel level, oil change status and more for a confident start and finish to the day.
- VEHICLE LOCATOR: Pinpoint where your vehicle is on or off your property. Vehicle Locator gives you peace of mind that your vehicle is right where you left it and ready to go.
Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Edition + Ride Command Trail Boss
Ghost White Metallic
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
Parking - Park in Transmission
Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC)
Front - 29 x 9-14; PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
Rear - 29 x 11-14; PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
Ply Rating - 8 Ply Rated
Overall - 152 in. (386 cm)
Overall - 79.5 in. (202 cm)
Overall - 65 in. (165 cm)
Estimated Dry - 2,398 lb. (1,087.7 kg)
GVW - 3,750 lb. (1,700.9 kg)
14 in. (35.6 cm)
113 in. (287 cm)
13.3 ft. (406.4 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
High Performance On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, 2 DC Outlets, 1 USB Charge Port, In Dash Speakers, Front & Rear Cameras, 7 in. Glove Touch Display: Plow Mode, Group Ride, GPS Naivigation, Bluetooth, AM / FM Radio
Dual LED Headlamps, 1,250lm Low Beam, 2,300lm High Beam, Dual LED Taillamps, Dome Light, Switched Rear Facing LED Cargo / Work light
Polaris Pulse with 6-Position Underhood Busbar and 6-Position Roof Busbar
Electronic Fuel Injection
11.5 gal. (43.5 l)
Independent, Arched Lower A-arms
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Independent, Arched Lower A-arms, Nivomat Load-Adaptive
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Electronic Power Steering - Standard
Tilt - Standard
Premium Wheel and Interior Accents
6 Person Capacity
Adjustable driver seat - Standard
Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Contoured Seatbacks and Embroidered Polaris Branding
Polaris HD 4,500 lb. Synthetic Rope Winch with Autostop and Wireless Remote, Rear Glass Panel, Heat, AC, Defrost, Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port, Switched 15amp 12V Auxilary Power outlet in Box, Added Accy Switch Panel (4 switch locations), Equipped with Connected, NFC Front Badge
Cargo Box Length
36.75 in. (93.3 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.5 in. (31.75 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54.25 in. (137.8 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
Payload - 1,150 lb. (522 kg)
2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Premium Pro-Shield Cab, Doors with Power Windows, Tip-Out Glass Windshield with Wiper, Rearview Mirror
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.