Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
WORK AND PLAY IN COMFORT
GET MORE DONE. HAVE MORE FUN. IN COMFORT.
The RANGER SP 570 NorthStar brings more comfort with fully enclosed heated cab, so you can stay warm from the trails to tasks around the property.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Edition
Ranger: Special Editions
Fun To Ride
- PRO SHIELD CAB SYSTEM: Best-in-class full-cab delivering quiet, comfort and protection from rain, dust and cold weather. Full crank-down windows for added comfort. Additional storage inside of the doors for tools, supplies and snacks.
- FACTORY INSTALLED HEAT: Experience year-round use of your vehicle in the comfort of the warm cab while working, plowing, hunting and riding in colder weather.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Class-leading 9" Front / 10" Rear suspension travel offers a smooth and comfortable ride. Plus, with up to 10.5" of ground clearance to get up and over the toughest terrain for all-day ride comfort.
- Enjoy the spacious and fully enclosed interior of the SP 570 NorthStar Edition that offers plenty of leg room and ample storage so you can ride in comfort with friends or family.
Great For Work
- GET IT DONE. DAY AFTER DAY.: From just getting around to knocking things off your to-do list, there's always work to be done. RANGER SP 570 NorthStar Edition is designed to help you get the jobs done quicker.
- ENHANCED VEHICLE PROTECTION: Get added protection with an available full underbody skid-plate, full-coverage front bumper, and new mud guards to prevent debris collection under the cab.
- EXTEND YOUR DAY: New LED headlights deliver 90% more output than halogens for enhanced lighting during low-light conditions.
- WORK HARDER AND RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE: Pull heavy objects and get out of tough situations with the Polaris HD 3,500 Lb. winch with synthetic rope and auto stop.
- EASILY BRING A TRAILER: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2” hitch receiver.
- Get more done with SP 570 NorthStar Edition. Efficiently carry and unload supplies with the class- leading power, towing and gas-assist dump box.
- FIT IN SMALLER SPACES: Ride on tighter trails, navigate small spaces, and easily store and transport with the compact 58" width.
- NAVIGATE TIGHT CORNERS: Easily maneuver tight trails and small spaces in the yard with a tighter 12.7' turning radius.
- LONGER SERVICE INTERVALS: Enjoy more vehicle uptime with a 2x longer belt life and 2x longer clutch service intervals.
- EASY TO OWN: Enjoy hassle-free maintenance with sealed suspension bushings to keep mud, dirt and water out.
- If you’re looking for a machine that’s just the right size, with the right features, at the right price, nothing beats a RANGER SP 570 NorthStar Edition.
Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Edition
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
Parking - Park In-Transmission
12 in. Black Aluminum
Front - 25 x 8-12; Carlisle Terra Cross
Rear - 25 x10-12; Carlisle Terra Cross
Ply Rating - 6 Ply Rated
Overall - 108 in. (274.3 cm)
Overall - 74 in. (188 cm)
Overall - 58 in. (147.3 cm)
Dry - 1,502 lb. (681 kg)
GVW - 2,255 lb. (1,022.8 kg)
10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
73 in. (185.4 cm)
152 in. (386 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
Gauge - B1
2k Lumens High Beam, 1k Lumens Low Beam LED Headlights LED Taillamps
Electronic Fuel Injection
Fuel Tank Capacity
9.5 gal. (35.9 l)
Travel - 9 in. (22.9 cm)
Dual A-Arm, IRS
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Electronic Power Steering - Standard
Tilt - Standard
2 Person Capacity
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Gas Assist Dump Box, Single Latch Tailgate, Rear-mounted Fiberglass Insulated Exhaust System, Standard In-dash SAE Charge Port, 575 CCA Battery, 660W Charging System (Stator), 20.25 Gal. Onboard Storage with Enclosed Dash Bins and Integrated Cell-phone Holder, Sealed Suspension Bushings and Wheel Bearings, Full Coverage Steel Front Bumper with Integrated Winch and Plow Mounts, Full Coverage Skid Plate, Premium Body Panels, Premium Cut & Sew Seats, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (3 position), Polaris HD 3,500 Lb. Synthetic Rope Winch with Autostop and In-Dash Switch, Premium Pro-Shield Cab, Doors with Crank Windows, Integrated Door Storage, Fixed Glass Windshield with Wiper and Washer Fluid, Rear Glass Panel, Factory Installed Heat with Defrost, Upper and Lower Dash Vents and Variable Fan Speed, USB Charging Port, Front Stabilizer Bar, Rear Wheel Liners
Cargo Box Length
33.3 in. (84.6 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.3 in. (31.2 cm)
Cargo Box Width
48.7 in. (123.7)
Cargo Box Capacity
500 lb. (226.8 kg)
Payload - 700 lb. (317.5 kg)
Hitch - 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
Standard 2 in. Receiver
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.