Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD CLIMATE CONTROL
Great features of NorthStar Premium plus tip-out windshield, power windows, 29" tires and an optional Ride Command Package.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition Ultimate - Ride Command Package
Ranger: Special Editions
Azure Crystal Metallic
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Escape the heat and lock out the cold with the industry's most premium cab and HVAC, updated with a variable AC compressor to offer faster cooling and lower temps. The tight sealing cab system protects from dust, water, and debris while offering a quieter ride than ever before. Premium seats deliver a contoured fit for next-level comfort.
- CAPABILITY REDEFINED: Whether you’re hauling gear, towing a trailer or transporting people, make quick work of any task with class-leading power and capability. The 999cc ProStar engine cranks out 82 HP for best-in-class 2,500 lb towing and 1,275 lb payload capacity.
- RIDE COMMAND PACKAGE: Enjoy all that Ride Command has to offer with a 7" infotainment system featuring in-dash speakers, front & rear cameras, GPS mapping, and features like Plow Mode and Group Ride to plan, track, and share ride routes.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH & DURABILITY: Fend off rocks, stumps, and rough terrain with a rigid one piece chassis, full-body skid plate and massive front bumper delivering maximum protection. 8-ply Pro Armor X-Terrain tires offer improved durability and a more comfortable ride in tough terrain.
- EXTREME COMFORT: Every detail of the refined interior puts the driver and passengers first for unmatched comfort and convenience.
- AMPLE STORAGE: The innovative cab comes standard with easy to access storage, including an under-seat driver bin, flip-up passenger seat configurable space, and in-floor features for D-Rings.
- IN-CAB ESSENTIALS: Integrated dual glove box for secure, easy to access storage. Enjoy the convenience of 6 oversized cup holders for tumblers or cell phones, 2 bottle holders, and a USB charging port.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Find your happy place with a tilt steering wheel and newly styled, adjustable contoured seats with back bolsters and extra-plush seat cushions that deliver comfort from sun-up to sun-down.
- PRO SHIELD CAB SYSTEM: Improved Pro Shield cab sealing ensures better weather protection and less dust intrusion so you can enjoy all-day comfort in rain, snow, sleet, and dusty riding conditions.
- LED HEADLIGHTS: Work doesn’t have a curfew. LED headlights provide a bold, refined look while offering enhanced lighting for those early morning or late night tasks.
- EXCEEDS DURABILITY EXPECTATIONS: Strength meets comfort with durable clutching and an industry-leading 6,000 mile service interval.
- PERFORMANCE WITH PRECISION: 3-Position, user-selectable throttle control to select from Performance, Work and Standard mode depending on your application.
- HEAVY DUTY TIRES: 29" 8-ply Pro Armor X-Terrain tires provide maximum durability and ride comfort while 14" aluminum wheels offer premium styling.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: When the terrain rears its ugly head, the full-body skid plate and up to 14” of ground clearance provides the most under-body and front-end protection on the market.
- POLARIS HD 4,500 IB. WINCH WITH SYNTHETIC ROPE AND AUTOSTOP: Provides the power to pull and the confidence to roam with a factory-installed winch to remove trees, plow snow, or take on any task or terrain.
- CAPABILITY AND VERSATILITY REDEFINED: Industry-leading box capacity with innovative features to haul more for big jobs or long recreational days.
- HALF TON CAPACITY: Deeper, bigger and stronger, this cargo box lets you make quicker work of big jobs with a class-leading 1,000lb hauling capability.
- 5-GALLON BUCKET RINGS: Every detail has been scrutinized to deliver maximum benefit and capability including the perfectly dimensioned cargo box that fits four 5-gallon buckets across in a single row.
- REINFORCED TIE-DOWN POINTS: You can haul more, more securely with four standard tie-down points to ensure your load stays secure, even in rugged terrain.
- PRO SHIELD FULL GLASS TIP-OUT WINDSHIELD: Close to enjoy protection from the elements or open to experience the breeze and get an open-cab feel. Utilize the vented option for something in-between.
- POWER WINDOW FRONT POLY DOORS: Enjoy the convenience that comes with power windows, featuring a sure-closing, tight sealing 360° gasket seal to the vehicle.
- OPTIONAL RIDE COMMAND PACKAGE: Enjoy a 7" infotainment system featuring GPS mapping, Plow Mode and Group Ride connectivity to plan, track, and share ride routes.
- BATTERY CHARGING PORT: Conveniently and safely charge your battery so you know your vehicle is ready to work when you are.
Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition Ultimate - Ride Command Package
Azure Crystal Metallic
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
Parking - Park in Transmission
14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
Front - 29 x 9-14, Pro Armor X-Terrain
Rear - 29 x 11-14, Pro Armor X-Terrain
Ply Rating - 8 Ply Rated
Overall - 120 in. (305 cm)
Overall - 79.5 in. (202 cm)
Overall - 65 in. (165 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,949 lb. (886 kg)
GVW - 3,600 lb. (1,632.9 kg)
14 in. (35.6 cm)
81 in. (206 cm)
13.3 ft. (406.4 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
High Performance On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, 1 DC Outlet, 1 USB Charge Port
Dual LED Headlamps, 1,250 lm Low Beam, 2,300 lm High Beam, Dual LED Taillamps
Electronic Fuel Injection
11.5 gal. (43.5 l)
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Dual A-Arm, IRS
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Electronic Power - Standard
Tilt - Standard
3 Person Capacity
Adjustable Driver Seat - Standard
Super Graphite / Lifted Lime Accents
Azure Crystal Metallic
Bronson Rock Smoke
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Polaris HD 4,500 lb. Synthetic Rope Winch with Autostop and Wireless Remote, Premium Pro-Shield Cab, Doors with Power Windows, Tip-Out Glass Windshield with Wiper, Rear Glass Panel, Dome Light, Rearview Mirror, Heat, AC, Defrost, Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Contoured Seatbacks and Embroidered Polaris Branding, Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents, Polaris Pulse Electrical System with 6-Position Underhood Busbar and 6-Position Roof Busbar, Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port, In Dash Speakers, Front & Rear Cameras, 7 in. Glove Touch Display: Plow Mode, Group Ride, GPS Naivigation, Bluetooth, AM / FM Radio, NFC Front Badge
Cargo Box Length
36.75 in. (93.3 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.5 in. (31.75 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54.25 in. (137.8 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
1,000 lb. (454 kg)
Payload - 1,275 lb. (578.3 kg)
2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.