Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE ULTIMATE UTILITY SIDE-BY-SIDE
The standard for off-road utility with an unmatched combination of power, torque, comfort, convenience, and brute strength. Make no compromises with 82 HP, 2,500 lb towing, and 13" clearance.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Premium
- UNMATCHED CAPABILITY: Whether you’re hauling gear, towing a trailer or transporting friends and family, the RANGER XP 1000 is powerful enough to take on the toughest tasks. The 999cc ProStar engine cranks out 82 HP for class-leading towing, payload and box capacity.
- NEXT-LEVEL COMFORT: There’s smooth and then there’s RANGER smooth with a comfortable 11" of suspension travel and seats that offer premium refinement and a contoured fit for all-day comfort. Optimize throttle response with a selectable 3-mode throttle control offering standard, work, and performance settings.
- ENGINEERED FOR BRUTE STRENGTH: Fend off rocks, stumps, and rough terrain with a rigid one piece chassis, full-body skid plate and massive front bumper delivering maximum protection. 27" 8-ply Pro Armor X-Terrain tires provide improved durability and a more comfortable and confident ride in tough terrain.
- EXTREME COMFORT: You always come first with RANGER XP 1000. You’ll appreciate the comfort of a refined interior, plush seats and ample room to enter and exit the vehicle.
- AMPLE STORAGE: You’ll find more space for you and your gear with 13.5 gallons of built-in interior storage, pre-drilled holes for tie-down D-rings and convenient under-seat storage.
- IN-CAB ESSENTIALS: Enjoy the storage from dual integrated glove boxes and 6 oversized cup holders. Always be ready to ride with a new USB charging port for safe and convenient battery charging.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Get sun-up to sun-down comfort with a tilt steering wheel and new adjustable, contoured seats with back bolsters and extra-plush seat cushions for premium riding comfort.
- LED HEADLIGHTS: Work doesn’t have a curfew. LED headlights provide a bold, refined look while offering enhanced lighting for those early mornings or late night tasks.
- RANGER STRONG: Built with toughness that lasts well past the honeymoon thanks to heavy-duty clutching and a strong one-piece chassis with durable suspension.
- PERFORMANCE WITH PRECISION: Stay smooth and in control on the job or on the trail with 3-position, user-selectable throttle control with available Performance, Standard and Work modes.
- PRO ARMOR TIRES: 27" 8-ply Pro Armor X-terrain tires offer better puncture resistance and durability while the 14" aluminum wheels deliver premium styling.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: Tackle tough terrain with confidence at work or play with the class-leading protection of a full-body skid plate and 13” of ground clearance.
- CAPABILITY MEETS UTILITY: More than just big job capacity, the RANGER XP 1000 makes every task easier with thoughtful innovation and toughness.
- HALF TON CAPACITY: Deeper, bigger and stronger, this cargo box lets you make quicker work of big jobs with a class-leading 1,000lb hauling capability.
- 5-GALLON BUCKET RINGS: Every detail has been scrutinized to deliver maximum benefit and capability including the perfectly dimensioned cargo box that fits four 5-gallon buckets across in a single row.
- REINFORCED TIE-DOWN POINTS: You can haul more, more securely with four standard tie-down points to ensure your load stays secure, even in rugged terrain.
Ranger XP 1000 Premium
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
Parking - Park in Transmission
Front - 27 x 9-14; Pro Armor X-Terrain
Rear - 27 x 11-14; Pro Armor X-Terrain
Ply Rating - 8 Ply Rated
Overall - 120 in. (305 cm)
Overall - 77 in. (196 cm)
Overall - 62.5 in. (158 cm)
Dry - 1,625 lb. (737 kg)
GVW - 3,600 lb. (1,632.9 kg)
13 in. (33 cm)
81 in. (206 cm)
13.3 ft. (406.4 cm)
Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P
High Performance On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue / Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, 1 DC Outlet, 1 USB Charge Port
Dual LED Headlamps, 1,250lm low beam, 2,300lm high beam, Dual LED Taillamps
Electronic Fuel Injection
11.5 gal. (43.5 l)
Travel - 11 in. (27.9 cm)
IRS, Travel - 11 in. (27.9 cm)
Electronic Power Steering - Standard
Tilt - Standard
Premium Steering Wheel
3 Person Capacity
Adjustable Driver Seat - standard
Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Contoured Seatbacks and Embroidered Polaris Branding
Super Graphite / Lifted Lime Accents
Azure Crystal Metallic
Bronson Rock Smoke
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (6 position), Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port, NFC Front Badge
Cargo Box Length
36.75 in. (93.3 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.5 in. (31.75 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54.25 in. (137.8 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
1,000 lb. (454 kg)
Payload - 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.