Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
THE POWER TO DO MORE
Powered by a 29.8 kWh Lithium-Ion battery that delivers up to 80 miles of range on a single charge, so you can check more off the to-do list. Stay a step ahead with the 7-inch infotainment screen powered by Ride Command to view estimated remaining range, battery state of charge, and leverage GPS mapping to always know how far you are from your next charge.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 Polaris Ranger XP Kinetic Ultimate
- UNCOMPROMISED CAPABILITY: RANGER XP Kinetic delivers unmatched power and instantaneous torque so that you can confidently pull more, haul more, and get more done - even in the toughest terrain.
- THRILLING ACCELERATION, PRECISE CONTROL: RANGER XP Kinetic delivers 140lb-ft of torque, 2-times more torque than any other utility side-by-side on the market, to deliver faster acceleration and instant pulling power to haul or tow heavy loads with precise control.
- UNMATCHED POWER FOR TOUGH JOBS: Confidently pull or tow heavy loads thanks to the industry-leading 110HP electric motor that produces nearly 35% more power than any other utility side-by-side on the market.
- HEAVIER LOADS, FEWER TRIPS: With instantaneous torque and unmatched power, effortlessly tow 2,500 lbs and haul an industry-best 1,250 lbs in the cargo box, to get more done in fewer trips.
- TRUE ON-DEMAND ALL WHEEL DRIVE: Get power to all four wheels when traction loss is detected for instant traction in rough or slippery terrain.
- CLEARANCE TO CONQUER MORE: Tackle obstacles and rough terrain with ease with 14" of ground clearance, 10” of suspension travel and 29" Pro Armor X-Terrain tires to ride comfortably, no matter where the job takes you.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY: With an electric powertrain, there’s fewer moving parts which means less scheduled maintenance and more uptime, so you can focus on getting the job done.
- TESTED AND TRUSTED: RANGER XP Kinetic has been torture-tested in extreme conditions and is backed by an exclusive 3-year electric powertrain coverage and 5-year battery coverage so you can be certain it’s up-to the task.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE, INCREASED UPTIME: Forget about oil changes, filter replacements, spark plugs or clutch maintenance. Scheduled maintenance costs for the RANGER XP Kinetic are estimated to be 70% less than the average costs for similar gas-powered vehicles.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: Tackle rough terrain with confidence thanks to a rigid one piece chassis, full-body skid plate and massive front bumper delivering maximum protection.
- REFINED PERFORMANCE: The electric powertrain delivers clean, quiet operation and provides the performance you need, when you need it.
- CLEAN AND QUIET: The clean and quiet operation of the electric powertrain enables easy conversation, stealthy trips to hunting spots, and convenient operation around livestock.
- OPTIMIZE YOUR RIDE: RANGER XP Kinetic offers three user-selectable drive modes, Eco+, Standard and Sport so you can optimize power for the task at hand.
- POWER PRODUCTIVITY: Maximize productivity with the in-dash USB port and the 12v Cargo Box Power Port to power your phone, tools, or accessories you need to get the job done.
- EXTREME COMFORT: You always come first with RANGER XP Kinetic. You’ll appreciate the comfort of a refined interior, plush seats and ample room to enter and exit the vehicle.
- AMPLE STORAGE: You’ll find more space for you and your gear with 13.5 gallons of built-in interior storage, pre-drilled holes for tie-down D-rings and convenient under-seat storage.
- KEEP THE ESSENTIALS HANDY: Enjoy the storage from dual integrated glove boxes and 6 oversized cup holders.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Get sun-up to sun-down comfort with a tilt steering wheel and adjustable, contoured seats with back bolsters and extra-plush seat cushions for premium riding comfort.
- YOUR RANGER. CONNECTED.: Be confident to go all out with RIDE COMMAND+. Whether you’re tackling remote trails or tending to your back forty, it’s keeping tabs, monitoring and alerting you to vehicle issues, health status, and current location. These RIDE COMMAND+ features are complimentary during a trial period (after which fees apply).
- SERVICE ISSUE DIAGNOSTICS: Receive a report when your vehicle has an identified issue so that you can stay ahead of a problem and minimize downtime.
- VEHICLE HEALTH MONITORING: Prepare for the ride and know your vehicle is up for the challenge even before you pull it out of the garage with remote monitoring of vehicle information including; charge time remaining, miles, battery level and more.
- REMOTE VEHICLE LOCATION: Monitor or find your vehicle location directly from their phone, enabling you to easily find your way back to your vehicle when hunting or hiking.
Ranger XP Kinetic Ultimate
Front / Rear - 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
Parking - Park in Transmission
Engine Braking System (EBS) - Regenerative braking
Aluminum - 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Front - 29 x 9-14, PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
Rear - 29 x 11-14, PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
Ply Rating - 8 Ply Rated
Overall - 120 in. (305 cm)
Overall - 78 in. (198 cm)
Overall - 62.5 in. (158 cm)
Estimated Dry - 1,980 lb. (900 kg) *Pre-production estimates and final vehicles weights may vary slightly
14 in. (35.6 cm)
81 in. (206 cm)
13.3 ft. (406.4 cm)
Gates Synchronous Belt H / L / N / P (Electronic Forward / Reverse)
High Performance On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
Lithium-Ion, 29.8 KWh Nominal
Center Mounted 7 in. Glove Touch Display with EV Infotainment (includes Range Remaining, Battery State of Charge, Charging Status, Launch Indicator, System Diagnostics and more), Speed Limiting, Plow Mode, Group Ride, GPS Navigation, Air Temp., Bluetooth, AM/FM Radio, Driver's Side Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in. Multi-Color LCD Rider Information Center: Power Use and Regen %, Battery State of Charge %, Range Remaining, Charging Rate, Battery Temperature, Motor Temperature, Accessory Voltage, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Service Indicator and Codes, Programmable Service Intervals, Seat Belt Reminder, User Selectable Backlighting & Brightness, Clock
Dual LED Headlamps, 1,250 lm low beam, 2,300 lm high beam, LED Front Accent with Charge Indicator, Dual LED Taillamps
Connectivity with Ride Command + App
Polaris pulse (6 position)
Onboard Battery Charger - 6 kW
Active Air and Liquid
Internal Permanent Magnet AC Motor
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Dual A-Arm, IRS
Travel - 10 in. (25.4 cm)
Electronic Power - Standard
Tilt - Standard
Premium Wheel and Interior Accents
3 Person capacity
Adjustable Driver Seat - Standard
Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Contoured Seatbacks and Embroidered Polaris Branding
Icy White Pearl
Polaris Pursuit Camo
Charging Kit Included (EVSE) - J1772, Combined Level 1 / Level 2 Mobile, 7 in. Off-Road Display with Ride Command Technology and integrated audio, 12V Cargo Box Power Port with integrated dash switch, 1 DC Outlets, Dual USB Port, Cargo Box Located 12V SAE Port with In-Dash On / Off Switch, In Dash Speakers, Rear Camera
Cargo Box Length
36.75 in. (93.3 cm)
Cargo Box Height
12.5 in. (31.75 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54.25 in. (137.8 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
Rear Rack - 1,250 lb. (567 kg)
Payload - 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
Standard 2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
Full-Coverage Front Bumper with integrated winch and plow mounts
Full-Body Skid Plate
Warning: The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.