Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
EMBRACE THE THRILL
Now that you’ve seen the 300NK and the low price, the urge to ride need not be ignored. Hard to believe you get all this for so little. State-of-the-art engineering—engine, suspension, brakes, full-color TFT display, plus an assortment of components that make it all work together flawlessly. Own this motorcycle, and you will form a lifelong relationship with riding.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 CFMOTO 300NK
- 300NK: You get the best of both worlds. A perfect commuter motorcycle with crisp sport bike handling. The eyes say this is a clean, naked street bike. The spec sheet says this machine is chock full of modern technology. That includes the confidence-inspiring kind—Continental dual channel ABS. No wonder the 300NK gets our vote for easiest motorcycle to ride.
- RIDE QUALITY: The 300NK might just be the most fun you can have on two wheels. Quality of materials along with fit and finish say a lot about the individuals who built this motorcycle. These people care about the details that go into creating the best riding experience possible.
- ENGINE: Around town, 292cc making 27 hp is plenty. The incredibly usable, liquid-cooled, DOHC, single-cylinder engine with Bosch® EFI makes the 300NK the world’s perfect 100 mpg commuter. The gear-driven counter balancer all but eliminates vibration.
- SLIPPER CLUTCH WITH 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION: The slipper clutch paired with the soft yet direct 6-speed transmission improves driving safety and performance by smoothing out gear shifts and increasing the power buffer zone. While downshifting, the slipper clutch reduces braking force and helps to match engine and motorcycle speed. Flawless shifts and light clutch action are your commute’s secret weapon.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: At just 333 pounds, the 300NK is right at home in busy urban settings. The high-tensile steel frame incorporates the engine as a stressed member. Superior rigidity equals excellent handling. The progressive rate upside-down (USD) fork and adjustable rear monoshock take it to the next level.
- CONTINENTAL ABS BRAKE SYSTEM: Great brakes make you a better rider. And these binders come from one of the best brands in the industry. The front wheel boasts a 300mm disc with a 4-piston caliper. The rear is equipped with a 245mm disc. Both wheels are equipped with Continental ABS for added safety. Same setup as the racing inspired 300SS.
- FULL-COLOR TFT DISPLAY: Thin Film Transistor Technology is a feature you expect on a high price motorcycle. In this case, what you see so clearly is what you get—an incredible five-inch TFT multi-function display. At-a-glance information includes rpm, gear, speed, even phone connectivity. Two interfaces differentiate Eco and Sport riding modes.
- LED LIGHTS: See and be seen. You’re not just lighting the road. You’re a beacon of light for others to see. The bike’s LED headlights provide optimum visibility and a clean aesthetic.
Front - 292 mm single disc, 4-piston caliper
Rear - 220 mm single disc, single-piston floating caliper
Continental ABS, dual-channel
3 x 17 / 3.5 x 17 MT Aluminum alloy
Front - 110 / 70 R17
Rear - 140 / 60 R17
Curb - 333 lb. (151 kg)
53.5 in. (1,360 mm)
31.2 in. (795 mm)
6-speed, wet, multi-plate
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
CFMOTO Ride App connectivity
29 hp (21.4 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
Bore x Stroke
3 x 2.4 in. (78 × 61.2 mm)
18.7 ft. lb. (25.3 Nm) @ 7,250 rpm
3.3 gal. (12.5 l)
Upside down telescopic fork, hydraulic damping
Mono suspension, center alligned
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.