Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
MORE RIDE ABILITY
The 650NK gives you everything you’re looking for in a midsize motorcycle—modern styling, great comfort, and refined performance. This motorcycle is a pleasure to ride all day long. The meticulously engineered 649cc parallel twin keeps giving. And thanks to the sport-tuned suspension, you can keep taking all the curves you want. With this motorcycle it’s time to take your riding ability to a new level.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 CFMOTO 650NK
- 650NK: Carving corners requires attention to detail that doesn’t cut any corners. We started with a great foundation—a rigid, high-carbon steel frame. Housed in the belly of the beast is a 649cc engine paired with a buttery smooth 6-speed gearbox. A slipper clutch is a great friend to those who enjoy aggressive downshifts. Top-shelf J.Juan brakes and Pirelli Angle GT tires hint at the level of rider you have the potential to be.
- KYB SUSPENSION COMPONENTS: If you’re keen on leaning into corners, you’ll be happy to hear about this suspension. We paired a KYB telescopic fork with a KYB rear monoshock for performance that’s highly responsive to rider input.
- J.JUAN BRAKE SYSTEM: Great brakes make you a better rider and inspire more confidence. That’s why we chose these binders from J.Juan for the 650NK. Up front you get a pair of 300mm discs, each with a 2-piston caliper. The rear is a 240mm disc sporting a beefy single-caliper piston.
- CONTINENTAL ABS: The anti-lock braking system is one of the most important safety features of your motorcycle. ABS prevents the front and rear wheels from locking up. In the event of sudden braking, dual channel ABS by Continental minimizes the risk of a skid which could cause loss of control.
- TFT DISPLAY: The 650NK features a large, 5-inch TFT display. Bright sunshine? You’ll have no issues with glare. Overcast skies? Screen brightness adjusts automatically. The full-color LCD instrument display delivers at-a-glance information, including rpm, gear, speed, even phone connectivity. Two interfaces differentiate your riding modes.
- PIRELLI TIRES: The Pirelli Angle GT was chosen for its excellent feel, high degree of stability, and excellent wear characteristics. What’s more, it performs superbly in cold and wet conditions. This is your racetrack-capable sport touring tire perfectly capable on any paved road you have in mind.
- CF-SC SLIPPER CLUTCH: Downshift as you enter a corner. Upshift, and accelerate as you exit. The slipper clutch makes the transition seamless. When downshifting from higher speeds, the slipper clutch reduces engine braking force. Engine speed quickly matches motorcycle speed—no need to worry about rear wheel hop.
- ENGINE: Power is central to your riding experience. And 60 horsepower makes the 650NK the middleweight champion. The 649cc parallel twin is a DOHC, 4-valve per cylinder design. Liquid cooling keeps engine temperatures where they should for optimal performance.
- BOSCH EFI SYSTEM: BOSCH is one of the world’s most respected names in electronic fuel injection. The BOSCH EFI system chosen for the 650NK contributes to effortless riding. Enjoy quick starts at lower temperatures, instant throttle response, lower emissions, and excellent fuel consumption.
- SEMI-DRY SUMP: The semi-dry sump provides the bike with continuous lubrication. The engine is never starved of oil at those critical times when lubrication is so critical. At 8750 rpm, your engine will be screaming with joy, not pain.
- LED LIGHTS: See and be seen. You’re not just lighting the road. You’re a beacon of light for others to see. The bike’s LED headlights provide optimum visibility and a clean aesthetic.
Front - J.Juan 300 mm dual disc, 2-piston caliper
Rear - J.Juan 240 mm dual disc, single-piston caliper
Continental ABS, dual-channel
3.5 x 17 / 4.5 x 17 MT Aluminum alloy
Front - 120 / 70 R17
Rear - 160 / 60 R17
Curb - 454 lb. (206 kg)
56.1 in. (1,425 mm)
30.7 in. (780 mm)
6-speed, wet, multi-plate
5 in. TFT display
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
CFMOTO Ride App connectivity
60 hp (45 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
Bore x Stroke
3.25 x 2.3 in. (83 x 60 mm)
41.3 ft. lb. (56 Nm) @ 7,000 rpm
4.5 gal. (17 l)
KYB upside down telescopic fork, rebound adjustable
KYB offset cantilever, rebound and preload adjustable
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.