Request More Information
By pressing SUBMIT, you agree that DX1, LLC and Lancaster Sport Cycles may call/text you at the number provided, for either informational or marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded/artificial voices. Msg/data rates may apply. You don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. You also agree to our Privacy Statement
REV UP THE TOWN
Behold the 300SS. Raw fun polished to a high sheen. The meticulous combination of a smooth, free-revving engine, sport-tuned suspension, and superb braking characteristics make it a fast and reliable option for both the track and daily riding. The same qualities that make it a leader in the entry-level racing market make you the leader out here.
Request More Information
Schedule a Test Ride
Your down payment cannot be greater than the price.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
2023 CFMOTO 300SS
- 300SS: The 300SS is equipped with everything you need to be the rider you want to be. Ignite the single-cylinder powerplant. Crack the throttle. Release the clutch. And experience the perfect combination of free-revving power, sport-tuned suspension, and superb braking characteristics.
- ERGONOMICS: The 300SS was designed by racers for racing. But it’s also a motorcycle you can ride comfortably to the racetrack. Track-based ergonomics including a lower handlebar and aggressive riding stance define its purpose—yet for everyday commuting, the 300SS is surprisingly comfortable.
- LED LIGHTS: See and be seen. You’re not just lighting the road. You’re a beacon of light for others to see. The bike’s LED headlights provide optimum visibility and a clean aesthetic.
- ENGINE: You don’t need a lot of horsepower to carve up a racetrack. However, you do want a free-revving engine delivering needle-pinning excitement. The lightweight 300cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine, featuring DOHC and Bosch EFI, puts twenty-eight wickedly entertaining horsepower in the palm of your hand.
- BOSCH EFI: The electronic fuel injection fully atomizes the fuel for optimal combustion and maximum fuel efficiency.
- DOHC: The dual-overheard camshaft (DOHC) allows the engine to produce responsive, high-revving power by directly driving the valve train.
- CONTINENTAL ABS BRAKE SYSTEM: Superior stopping power is the rider’s best friend. Most of your braking force comes from the 300mm front brake equipped with a muscular 4-piston caliper. The rear brake features a single-piston floating caliper gripping a 245mm disc. These details really matter, whether you’re at the track or on the street.
- TFT DISPLAY: The 300SS features a large, 5-inch TFT display. Bright sunshine? No problems with glare. Overcast skies? Screen brightness adjusts automatically to ambient light. The full-color LCD instrument display delivers at-a-glance information including rpm, gear, speed, and even phone connectivity. Two interfaces differentiate Sport and Rain riding modes.
- CONTROLLABILITY: The bike’s lightweight integrated frame design, single-shock rear suspension, and lightweight hubs deliver nimble handling and a vice-like-grip on the street.
- DESIGN: Standing still, it’ll intimidate any high-buck rival. With its muscular profile and elegant lightweight outline, the 300SS combines speed and aesthetics to create a thrilling riding experience.
Front - 292 mm single disc,4-piston caliper
Rear - 220 mm single disc, single-piston floating caliper
Continental ABS, dual-channel
3 x 17 / 3.5 x 17 MT Aluminum alloy
Front - 110 / 70 R17
Rear - 140 / 60 R17
42.5 in. (1,080 mm)
Curb - 364 lb. (165 kg)
53.5 in. (1,360 mm)
30.7 in. (780 mm)
6-speed, wet, multi-plate
5 in. TFT Display
LED headlights, taillights, and signal lights
CFMOTO Ride App connectivity
29 hp (21.4 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
Bore x Stroke
3 x 2.4 in. (78 × 61.2 mm)
18.7 ft. lb. (25.3 Nm) @ 7,250 rpm
3.2 gal. (12 l)
Upside down telescopic fork, hydraulic damping
Mono suspension, center aligned
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact the dealer for more details.
Yamaha ATV Disclaimer
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call
Yamaha SXS Disclaimer
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.
Yamaha Motorcycle Disclaimer
Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change.